Is "Wide to Receive" Moz's most homoerotic song?

HengeBoy

Warning: Homophobic rats including you GERM, if it's to much for your fragile minds to handle, kindly don't post...

The reason I ask because following an recent re-listen of one of Moz's least acclaimed albums "Maladjusted" and I always found "Wide To Receive" intriguing because of it's coy but very obvious lyrics of Moz basically getting or wanting to get well.. if I want to be blunt, "f***ed"

Because I'm lying here
Wide to receive
Almost anything
You'd care to give

Now this is his most homoerotic song or is there more I'm missing?

Last edited:
I reckon there is a lot you are missing. This is the song that is always blasting from the sun deck on the beach side facing the Malibu pier when the California Son is f***ing Cardi B doggie style while eating potato tacos off her ass after he has sent Nancy to the Beverly Center with the black American Express card m8 fark arse chipper curry impostor getting bread tit twat c*** inn nn nnnn n nnn n n n n n it.

I reckon there is a lot you are missing. This is the song that is always blasting from the sun deck on the beach side facing the Malibu pier when the California Son is f***ing Cardi B doggie style while eating potato tacos off her ass after he has sent Nancy to the Beverly Center with the black American Express card m8 fark arse chipper curry impostor getting bread tit twat c*** inn nn nnnn n nnn n n n n n it.

oh i dont think steve is cardi's cup of tea although i think she probs likes anal. for me it's a no no. :)

I reckon it doesn't matter what Cardi wants, it matters what California's Son wants and he gets what he wants in Moz Angeles. Cardi B was said to be backstage at the Tropicalia Taco Festival giving him an hour long blow job before his set chipper curry inn nnn nn nn nnn n n n it.

Warning: Homophobic rats including you GERM, if it's to much for your fragile minds to handle, kindly don't post...

The reason I ask because following an recent re-listen of one of Moz's least acclaimed flop albums "Maladjusted" and I always found "Wide To Receive" intriguing because of it's coy but very obvious lyrics of Moz basically getting or wanting to get well.. if I want to be blunt, "f***ed"

Because I'm lying here
Wide to receive
Almost anything
You'd care to give

What is homoerotic? Plus, it has to be said the opening paragraph to your post is out of order, you're deliberately trying to turn every thread you're on in to a jobby jabbing shit fest, Hengus The Gay Hippo Strikes Again!

Like you could handle me, basturd.. I made an warning for you dumb f***s
Bog of with warnings, it's a public Morrissey FAN site, I really do suspect you've taken a wrong turn on your Google search.

What is homoerotic? Plus, it has to be said the opening paragraph to your post is out of order, you're deliberately trying to turn every thread you're on in to a jobby jabbing shit fest, Hengus The Gay Hippo Strikes Again!

@Lawrence this is what I get for trying to make an conversation, “jobby jabbing” 💀

now that's going too far, mate

You know exactly what you're up to Monsieur Hengus, trolling wherever you go, you're opening post is trying to start a sleazy thread, not a conversation at all.

According to you perhaps but I really was genuinely asking am question that you obviously don’t wanna answer, I may have some negative thoughts about Moz’s problematic behavior, but I do enjoy his music from my childhood..

Bog of with warnings, it's a public Morrissey FAN site, I really do suspect you've taken a wrong turn on your Google search.

so homophobia & bigotry is ok but then again, MORRISSEY fan site... and thx clearing the fact a decent majority of this fandom is definitely garbage

The reason I ask because following an recent re-listen of one of Moz's least acclaimed albums "Maladjusted" and I always found "Wide To Receive" intriguing because of it's coy but very obvious lyrics of Moz basically getting or wanting to get well.. if I want to be blunt, "f***ed"
(...)

A lot of songs are related to homosexuality (and not really "humansexuality").
I understood his "I'm not sorry" that way the first time I've head it and I still think of it that way:

"The woman of my dreams, Well, There never was one
And I'm, Not sorry for, For the things I've said
There's a wild man in my head,"

i.e, "There isn't a woman in my dreams, there's a man".

But his was already doing it in his early solo times... Picadilly Palare can be considered a song about being gay.
Other than that, you'll find homophobic idiots here, which simply means that people are stupid... in most cases you can simply pretend that they don't exist because discussions with some people simple lead to... I don't know where, but probably not any interesting place!

Back
Top Bottom