Poll Is Morrissey xenophobic?

Is Morrissey xenophobic?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
You're not nearly, nearly smart enough to attempt this reverse-psychology bit. Spare yourself the embarrassment and don't try.
You're seriously an idiot man. This isn't a joke. You treat blacks like animals or children. You lot are putting blacks in a bad position. Malcolm X said the most dangerous thing to a black man is a white liberal. We're seeing right now where this is going, it's not good. You guys are trying to use your white guilt to promote blacks in revolt of western civilization. It's not gonna end well for blacks

You're seriously an idiot man. This isn't a joke. You treat blacks like animals or children. You lot are putting blacks in a bad position. Malcolm X said the most dangerous thing to a black man is a white liberal. We're seeing right now where this is going, it's not good. You guys are trying to use your white guilt to promote blacks in revolt of western civilization. It's not gonna end well for blacks
I encourage you to find a single post of mine where I "treat blacks" like "animals or children." If Malcolm X saw what sort of mouthbreathing MAGA retards were taking his ideas of context to float their partisan bullshit, he'd be rolling in his grave. Please go sit at the kids table.

You, Nerak , Surface and Skinny hoe all treat Blacks like they're animals or children. It's really off putting and the deep guilt you hold is why you lash out at others accusing them of the feelings you hold within

Really, can you point to any evidence of that. Has it ever occurred to you that I may think black people are just another fellow human being?

Really, can you point to any evidence of that. Has it ever occurred to you that I may think black people are just another fellow human being?
Well indeed. This goon can search as much as they like and they will never, ever find any evidence of what they suggest, because there isn't any.

I encourage you to find a single post of mine where I "treat blacks" like "animals or children." If Malcolm X saw what sort of mouthbreathing MAGA retards were taking his ideas of context to float their partisan bullshit, he'd be rolling in his grave. Please go sit at the kids table.
Im not a republican goof. You can play dumb if you want but you know what I'm saying is true. White liberals are putting blacks in a bad position rn. You retards are larping as revolutionaries but it's not gonna end well for you and not gonna end well for blacks either. You treat blacks like children. You believe you hold power over them. You're disgusting

you think it's up to you, the white retard with your white guilt , due to your deep seeded superiority complex over blacks that you feel you need to treat them like children and save them

Well indeed. This goon can search as much as they like and they will never, ever find any evidence of what they suggest, because there isn't any.
Skinny, you think so low of blacks that you thought Morrissey tricked and used Thelma on his duet as an olive branch to ease his far right accusations . You thought she was too dumb to know if he is genuine or not. Why? Because she's black so you thought you knew better than her

I'm assuming this new troll @Maurice Caesar-Dick is one of your aliases. Gotta be a sodomite since he couldn't help but put dick in his user name

you think it's up to you, the white retard with your white guilt , due to your deep seeded superiority complex over blacks that you feel you need to treat them like children and save them

As I said before, point to any evidence for your assumption. If you can't, shut the f*** up and focus your time on working out why you're perceived as a simple, racist, sexist, homophobic wanker.

As I said before, point to any evidence for your assumption. If you can't, shut the f*** up and focus your time on working out why you're perceived as a simple, racist, sexist, homophobic wanker.
I'm perceived as that by 4 trolls on a Morrissey site. Meanwhile you cucks are actually racist

You need to be careful with what you are insinuating you silly boy.
Stop being racist and treating blacks like they're infants. You think it's funny. Laughing at riots , larping. This won't end well like you think. You white liberals are putting blacks in a bad position. You are who Malcom X warned about

Stop being racist and treating blacks like they're infants. You think it's funny. Laughing at riots , larping. This won't end well like you think. You white liberals are putting blacks in a bad position. You are who Malcom X warned about
If a racist like you calls someone else a racist, are you paying them a compliment?

How am I racist? I know how you are racist. You actually think you have power over blacks and that they're animals or children that need your saving
You have no idea what I 'actually think.' You just spend your days making up shit to justify your innate hatred of other groups, like black people, women etc. One day you should take a step back and take a hard look at the steaming bullshit you post on here, day in, day out. What you write is literally nonsense.

You have no idea what I 'actually think.' You just spend your days making up shit to justify your innate hatred of other groups, like black people, women etc. One day you should take a step back and take a hard look at the steaming bullshit you post on here, day in, day out. What you write is literally nonsense.
Look at your own posts hoe. You literally look down on blacks and I treat them as equal humans. You white cucks are putting blacks in a dangerous position. Control your fetishises

Look at your own posts hoe. You literally look down on blacks and I treat them as equal humans. You white cucks are putting blacks in a dangerous position. Control your fetishises
Quote me a single line from any of my posts that indicates I "literally look down on blacks." Go on, I challenge you. Betcha can't. And when are you going to realise that there's nothing that screams 'I am a racist alt-right incel' more than continually calling people 'cucks.'

Back
Top Bottom