Poll Is Morrissey xenophobic?

Is Morrissey xenophobic?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Ah, so the Okie shitkicker reveals that not only is he a racist and sexist pig, he's also homophobic. You really are the nadir of human evolution, aren't you?
Imagine being on a website dedicated to a gay singer, and wilfully putting all that particular prejudice aside so he can have a go at the brown folk. Outstanding cognitive knot-tying.

Last edited:
Let's face it anyone of English descent can hardly claim have a decent historical record in terms of xenophobia, slavery and murder
(India, Australia, Africa, America, Caribbean etc, etc, etc).
Between 1662 and 1807 Britain alone shipped 3.1 million Africans across the Atlantic Ocean in the Transatlantic Slave Trade
Similar murderous stuff for other countries with obnoxious colonial pasts like Spain, France, Belgium, Italy.

Morrissey is of 100% Irish descent who were victims of all that stuff for 800+ years from the English
and whose "colonial" aspirations were nothing more than educational, peaceful, cultural ones - much like Moz's.
Monks sailing across seas to spread the faith being the height of it.

Maybe (in his own strange way) he's holding up a mirror to England's past - flirting with flags, etc
and people don't like being reminded of the misdemeanours of their ancestors like Oliver Cromwell( or recent contemporaries - "This Is Not Your Country")
and present attitudes which probably still lurk deep down in their psyche.

After all, there's none so pure as the reformed whore.

Just so we're clear..you are baron and childless and have no man in your life correct? Wasting your life in that evil shit show called the BBC

Jesus, you used the word baron, you may mean barren and if you are barren you can't produce children so obviously they are childless, were you home taught by your hillbilly parents or something, as you seem to lack the most basic education. If you're going to claim something about someone, learn how to spell it you simple, racist, sexist, homophobic f***ing moron.

Depends how you define the term. Some people seem to think any sane restrictions on mass immigration, and the defense of and celebration of one's own culture are "xenophobia." They are not.

"Xenophobia" is one of those words, like "homophobia," “transphobia,”"Islamophobia," "fascism," etc., that gets thrown at people for polemical reasons without regard to the actual facts or meaning of the words. They are words designed to shutdown debate and discussion of fundamental principles. If someone criticizes Islamic terrorism, ISIS, female genital mutilation, burkas, halal buthery, etc. certain people will denounce that as "Islamophobia" (or claim, with no evidence, that it will help fan the flames of "Islamophobia"). "Fascism" these days basically just means anything someone on the Left doesn't like.

Is Morrissey xenophobic? Hardly likely considering the personnel in his band, to name just one reason. But frankly, I wouldn't care if he were. It wouldn't change my assessment of him as an artist. Louis-Ferdinand Céline was a racist and anti-semite. He was also one of the greatest writers of the 20th century, and "Journey to the End of the Night" one of the best 4 or 5 novels of the last 100 years. I'm trying to think of a left-wing equivalent as well...a Stalinist, Castroite, Maoist, or something who nevertheless produced literature of the highest rank...can't think of any actually!

Last edited:
Jesus, you used the word baron, you may mean barren and if you are barren you can't produce children so obviously they are childless, were you home taught by your hillbilly parents or something, as you seem to lack the most basic education. If you're going to claim something about someone, learn how to spell it you simple, racist, sexist, homophobic f***ing moron.
Sexist , racist and a homophobe? You flatter me but I reject your hypothesis

What IS it about these racist oiks that marks them out? Surely it can't be their woeful under-education, and blaming those least able to defend themselves for their own poor life choices?

N1EdNgt.jpg

What IS it about these racist oiks that marks them out? Surely it can't be their woeful under-education, and blaming those least able to defend themselves for their own poor life choices?

N1EdNgt.jpg
What is it about white liberal c***s that can't help but reveal their own racist views while trying to project it onto people who speak honestly about race relations? You're a clown

What is it about white liberal c***s that can't help but reveal their own racist views while trying to project it onto people who speak honestly about race relations? You're a clown
If a racist calls someone a racist then they sort of cancel each other out so once again you've wasted a couple of dozen perfectly good words in order to say absolutely nothing.

So you agree, you are racist..and a goofy hoe
As you had not proffered either scenario as a possibility then I couldn't possibly have agreed with them, could I? Really, your inability to understand how language works and your inability to navigate even the simplest logic is really quite concerning, if not actually surprising.

Did Morrissey call the Chinese people a "sub-species"?

Yes or No?

Did Morrissey recently blame the Chinese people for the coronavirus pandemic?

Yes or No?

Did Morrissey say that "all people prefer their own race"?

Yes or No?

You all know that he did say those things and yet you deny that Morrissey is xenophobic.

So, did Morrissey say those things or not?

As you had not proffered either scenario as a possibility then I couldn't possibly have agreed with them, could I? Really, your inability to understand how language works and your inability to navigate even the simplest logic is really quite concerning, if not actually surprising.
You, Nerak , Surface and Skinny hoe all treat Blacks like they're animals or children. It's really off putting and the deep guilt you hold is why you lash out at others accusing them of the feelings you hold within

You, Nerak , Surface and Skinny hoe all treat Blacks like they're animals or children. It's really off putting and the deep guilt you hold is why you lash out at others accusing them of the feelings you hold within
I don't quite know how to explain this, but I read all of your posts as if they're written in crayon.

?

a skinny/pseudonym party we got going here:rolleyes:

WHY WHY WHY??? WHY WHEN A BROWN ISLAMIC DWD BLOWS SOMETHING UP DO WE
IMMIDATELY BLAME A BROWN ISLAMIC DWD???? WHY?? WHY DO THE POORLY EDUCATED
IDIOTS THINK BECAUSE AN ISLAMIC DUDE BLEW UP SOMETHING THAT IT WAS AN ISLAMIC DUDE THAT DID IT??

:swear

ANSWER ILLITERATE DHS:swear
DONT YOU KNOW IM A GENIUS??????? THAT I AM ONE OF THE FEW THAT KNOW THAT FUNGUS IS NOT FUNGUS???
:drama:

Back
Top Bottom