Poll Is Morrissey xenophobic?

Is Morrissey xenophobic?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
says this post will close november 5th 2050,your not giving us much time.

The troll that starts these threads wants to give you enough time to decide, because Morrissey may say something tomorrow that as usual will turn the world on its head by staying in bed.

Morrissey’s only real ‘crimes’ are that he’s a contrarian, going out of his way (naturally) to not do or say as other artists do or say. He also speaks with his heart, emotionally, especially on the subject of animal rights, so unless one is also an animal activist they won’t really be able to understand why he says what he says.

Last edited:
Did Morrissey call the Chinese people a "sub-species"?

Yes or No?

Did Morrissey recently blame the Chinese people for the coronavirus pandemic?

Yes or No?

Did Morrissey say that "all people prefer their own race"?

Yes or No?

You all know that he did say those things and yet you deny that Morrissey is xenophobic.

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

You all know that he did say those things and yet you deny that Morrissey is xenophobic.

It's no.

The reason people have to keep bringing up a distorted or invented list of his word crimes is because he hasn't said anything bad enough.

He's rude & negative & has a lot of convoluted concerns & complaints about authority.

There's no real evidence of anything else.

It's no.

The reason people have to keep bringing up a distorted or invented list of his word crimes is because he hasn't said anything bad enough.

He's rude & negative & has a lot of convoluted concerns & complaints about authority.

There's no real evidence of anything else.

It also doesn’t include any positives or contradictions. He’s said something about immigration levels being high and it’s effects on the people reviewing them and how those decisions are made by and often for the wealthy or powerful who won’t face any of the consequences of a larger population. He also said that he does feel for those trying to immigrate ad they often come from terrible places fleeing violence. No one mentions the last bit because it doesn’t sell there agenda

It also doesn’t include any positives or contradictions. He’s said something about immigration levels being high and it’s effects on the people reviewing them and how those decisions are made by and often for the wealthy or powerful who won’t face any of the consequences of a larger population. He also said that he does feel for those trying to immigrate ad they often come from terrible places fleeing violence. No one mentions the last bit because it doesn’t sell there agenda
The story is old, I know
But it goes on

Well then, there’s his contradiction and his positive. He seems to have both these thoughts. It’s a complicated issue, and not being a politician, I’m sure he doesn’t have an answer.

The positive being, as always, he does care for people from all walks of life that are struggling. And yet, we’re to believe that Morrissey is so evil.

Ridiculous.

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

First of all, you don't understand the context of these statements.
Secondly , It isn't xenophobia to speak the truth.
Morrissey has done some stupid things, but he's definitely not a xenophobe or racist.

The pope may not defecate in the woods, but Morrissey undeniably grapples with feelings of xenophobia, which can certainly be interpreted as being hypocritical as a first generation immigrant himself, not to mention his vocal support of LatinX migration to America. Immigration isn't a pick n' mix that you can take or leave based on how crotchety you are about your hometown changing over the course of six decades.

The pope may not defecate in the woods, but Morrissey undeniably grapples with feelings of xenophobia, which can certainly be interpreted as being hypocritical as a first generation immigrant himself, not to mention his vocal support of LatinX migration to America. Immigration isn't a pick n' mix that you can take or leave based on how crotchety you are about your hometown changing over the course of six decades.

‘undeniably grapples’ ? Guess we would really need to ask one of his closest friends to truly know. I could be wrong, but I think he might grapple with trying to understand why he’s so misunderstood. Though I’m not saying that he’s entirely not to blame. True artists shouldn’t really be in touch and should be touched. This will usually get you into some trouble in this world.

I don’t know about you, but I really don’t think posting opinions about him on here or name calling is going to affect or change him in anyway.

Though I guess people need to vent?

‘undeniably grapples’ ? Guess we would really need to ask one of his closest friends to truly know. I could be wrong, but I think he might grapple with trying to understand why he’s so misunderstood. Though I’m not saying that he’s entirely not to blame. True artists shouldn’t really be in touch and should be touched. This will usually get you into some trouble in this world.

I don’t know about you, but I really don’t think posting opinions about him on here or name calling is going to affect or change him in anyway.

Though I guess people need to vent?

IS IT TIME FOR A VIRTUAL HUG, DARLING. I HAVE BEEN BUSY. BUT I MAKE THE TIME FOR U.

Yeah only someone who works for the BBC would say something this retarded.

If you're English and have any pride whatsoever you vote for Brexit
You don't know the first thing about Brexit. In fact you don't seem to know the first thing about most things, a trait you share with most pro-brexit voters.

You don't know the first thing about Brexit. In fact you don't seem to know the first thing about most things, a trait you share with most pro-brexit voters.
Unless you're not aware, the UK is leaving the Eu. Via a democratic process, Brexit is happening & nothing will change that yet you still comment negatively. Get over it...but you can't can you? You'll be yattering on & posting about it for years to come no doubt. You could always move out of the UK though if you hate it so much. I'm sure state benefits are available to those who are in need over there.

Unless you're not aware, the UK is leaving the Eu. Via a democratic process, Brexit is happening & nothing will change that yet you still comment negatively. Get over it...but you can't can you? You'll be yattering on & posting about it for years to come no doubt. You could always move out of the UK though if you hate it so much. I'm sure state benefits are available to those who are in need over there.
Did I imply that I was somehow unaware that the UK is leaving the EU? No. Did I say brexit wasn't happening? No. Have I ever implied or stated that I am on 'state benefits?' No.
I suggest that you take your anonymous, retarded self, go away, and practice some basic skills in reading comprehension. You have at least proved my previous comment that pro-brexiters are fairly clueless.

If you are pro-Brexit then you are almost certainly xenophobic to some degree. Or just plain thick.
I beg to differ, Radis. I don't wish to be antagonistic but there are plenty of us out here who simply don't want to be part of an anti-democratic, corrupt, politicised, protectionist trading bloc that has sought to stymie our industries, seize control of our laws and charge us billions per year for the privilege.

I have no desire to wade into all the well-trodden arguments since I fully realise you're not about to agree with me, but some respect for those of a different opinion would at least be welcome, rather than calling us all racist and thick.

I have no desire to wade into all the well-trodden arguments since I fully realise you're not about to agree with me, but some respect for those of a different opinion would at least be welcome, rather than calling us all racist and thick.

Isn't that 'bigotry'?

Back
Top Bottom