Is It True?

B

bloodmeridian

Is it true Moz will be playing at the SDSU Open Air Ampitheatre on Sept 12th? I saw this on the morrisseymusic site or the VH1 site. Please someone confirm. bloodmeridian

> Is it true Moz will be playing at the SDSU Open Air Ampitheatre on Sept
> 12th? I saw this on the morrisseymusic site or the VH1 site. Please
> someone confirm. bloodmeridian

That was 2002 tour

Re: actually......

> That was 2002 tour

he played there on Sept 15 in 2002. This actually could be true cause I just heard a rumor the other day, that he was going to playing in Berkeley at the very end of August...... I guess we will find out soon.

> he played there on Sept 15 in 2002. This actually could be true cause I
> just heard a rumor the other day, that he was going to playing in Berkeley
> at the very end of August...... I guess we will find out soon.
that's so bizarre- I missed out on the 2002 show. Actually I haven't seem Him since 1997 and I was so disgusted by the venue and muddy field it was held in, and some bitch hurled on my favorite sweater, - even Moz was in a sort of cranky frame of mind. It was cold ( it was in November I think ) and he remarked on the cold, and said," Are you cold, good. because I am". I WILL be there if it's true. If it were an old date, why would they post it? blood.

> that's so bizarre- I missed out on the 2002 show. Actually I haven't seem
> Him since 1997 and I was so disgusted by the venue and muddy field it was
> held in, and some bitch hurled on my favorite sweater, - even Moz was in a
> sort of cranky frame of mind. It was cold ( it was in November I think )
> and he remarked on the cold, and said," Are you cold, good. because I
> am". I WILL be there if it's true. If it were an old date, why would
> they post it? blood.

You kow I checked, the VH1 website, and the date you mentioned was there, and it was inded listed as from the 2002 tour. But they did have the date wrong. It actually was on the 15th. Whatever. I still did hear someting about Berkeley in very late Aug. I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom