Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Verso seems like a really mad individual.

You didn't get that it was a joke?
Yes, I understand that it's a joke. Libertarians are widely known for their senses of humor. That said, I do actually believe that there comes a point where physical violence is the only language through which certain frustrations can be clearly expressed. Protesting doesn't stop war, protesting doesn't change foreign policy and protesting certainly won't change any of the opportunistic policies being put into place with COVID as the rationale.

I abhor violence, of course. But there's something more respectable about someone who actually does something than some dork who talks shit on the internet all day and calls it activism.

Yes, I understand that it's a joke. Libertarians are widely known for their senses of humor. That said, I do actually believe that there comes a point where physical violence is the only language through which certain frustrations can be clearly expressed. Protesting doesn't stop war, protesting doesn't change foreign policy and protesting certainly won't change any of the opportunistic policies being put into place with COVID as the rationale.

I abhor violence, of course. But there's something more respectable about something who actually does something than some dork who talks shit on the internet all day and calls it activism.
bhops is here less than 1/10th of the time you're on here, so you cant very well pretend to know WHAT he does when he's not here.

also it still sounds like you're advocating violence.

are you trying to stir up violence? cause it sure sounds that way.
Verso seems like a really mad individual.

I abhor violence, of course. But there's something more respectable about something who actually does something than some dork who talks shit on the internet all day and calls it activism.
Must be some other dork you're referring to, because as I've said, unlike you I'm not on here all that much.

That's nice, honey. Aren't you the one who told LH you wished her abusers had buried her alive? While writing fan mail to serial killers? A little too late to get pious about violence.
no, it was not "while i was writing serial killers" because i quit writing RR over 15 years ago, and i believe i told LH that less than a year ago. there's a big difference between saying "i wish someone did something or other" (whether i actually wish it or not) and telling someone that i would have respect for them or that it would be a good way to spend their time if they were to do some violent act or other. "i wish" is not a threat, which is why you cant be arrested for telling someone you wish they would die. it contains no active or galvanizing element. you dont have a very good grasp of word meaning, do you?

no, it was not "while i was writing serial killers" because i quit writing RR over 15 years ago, and i believe i told LH that less than a year ago. there's a big difference between saying "i wish someone did something or other" (whether i actually wish it or not) and telling someone that i would have respect for them or that it would be a good way to spend their time if they were to do some violent act or other. "i wish" is not a threat, which is why you cant be arrested for telling someone you wish they would die. it contains no active or galvanizing element. you dont have a very good grasp of word meaning, do you?
oH mY gOd yOu hAvE nO sEnSe of nUaNce

Back
Top Bottom