Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

And what do you do besides conservative shitposting on a Morrissey forum?
If it came down to it in my country I'd protest, I'd be happy to help organize. I've already done some grassroots volunteering for a libertarian political party I believe in. Unlike you and Karen I don't spend that much time on this site, I actually have quite a lot of time on my hands.

No, it's why my rights haven't been surrendered.
You've allowed yourself into a seemingly never-ending lockdown (it'll be back) and would sign up to a mandatory Covid passport with zero concerns. I'd say you're quite content surrendering your rights

If it came down to it in my country I'd protest, I'd be happy to help organize. I've already done some grassroots volunteering for a libertarian political party I believe in. Unlike you and Karen I don't spend that much time on this site, I actually have quite a lot of time on my hands.

I'm in a party!

I'm in a party!
Are they pro keeping as many of your individual rights as possible? or have they been pro lockdown and pro passports? I mean afterall many Germans were once in a 'party' too :ROFLMAO:

So, nothing then?

Are they pro keeping as many of your individual rights as possible? or have they been pro lockdown and pro passports? I mean afterall many Germans were once in a 'party' too :ROFLMAO:

Yes, it's just like Nazi Germany.

So, nothing then?
If that counts as nothing, then yeah nothing. Maybe I should go and murder Bill Gates and improve my liberty bona fides :cool:

Yes, it's just like Nazi Germany.

You didn't answer my question, instead you focused on the obvious joke at the end of the post. Is the party you're in pro Covid passports, pro lockdowns etc?

If that counts as nothing, then yeah nothing. Maybe I should go and murder Bill Gates and improve my liberty bona fides :cool:
That's certainly more respectable than cheerleading Trump and spreading bullshit on music messageboards about conspiracies to turn kids gay. Put your money where your mouth is.

You didn't answer my question, instead you focused on the obvious joke at the end of the post. Is the party you're in pro Covid passports, pro lockdowns etc?

No, on passports. Yes, on lockdowns IF they save lives and livelihoods are protected.

That's certainly more respectable than cheerleading Trump and spreading bullshit on music messageboards about conspiracies to turn kids gay. Put your money where your mouth is.
are you trying to stir up violence? cause it sure sounds that way.

I dunno, but you sound kinda angry.

No, on passports. Yes, on lockdowns IF they save lives and livelihoods are protected.
Time to move up the party hierarchy Karen and protect your liberties!

Back
Top Bottom