Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Ah yes, the bulletproof science of a convicted felon who was de-barred by the FDA and has admitted to submitting false data for paid clinical studies.
Hi, Brainbox

Linking me to some info about where he was fined for overcharging insurance companies for some procedures in 2009 has no bearing on anything in the presentation.

The presentation reports only Pfizer’s/AZ/and Jansen’s own data, and their own study results that they submitted to the FDA, based upon which EUA has been granted

Also, stop trying to talk to me. No offense, but you’re the last person on this site I would have any interest in wasting any time with

Oppression can be insidious, and simply about relationships.

From your standpoint, the roll out of CCTV cameras everywhere would be described as a benign act of commercial common sense.

But it’s when things like lockdowns happen that the oppression is recognised: in China, for instance, CCTV is being used together with facial recognition technology to identify and prosecute lockdown transgressors. Our own CCTV systems would be actualised for the same, should the hysterical fear stop working.Governments only present themselves as liberal as long as things are rolling their way.

If a population, or individuals, threaten to act with real agency all possibilities are actualised: Gordon Brown suggested deploying troops—fairly early on in the situation—when the economy had a hiccup in 2008.

For further evidence of what our own government institutions are capable of, just read the story of Des Warren.

I trust you’ve heard the story of the frog and the scorpion?

But they're not that smart or disciplined.

Linking me to some info about where he was fined for overcharging insurance companies for some procedures in 2009 has no bearing on anything in the presentation.
I understand that you and the other "free-thinkers" on this website are addicted to the sense of empowerment that these disgraced grifters imbue within you (and quite keen to disregard that nagging notion of integrity in the process), but Fleming is using the pandemic to run a trial for self-promotion of a patented method that exposes patients to myriad unproven therapies without adding anything of particular value to science.

Fleming admitted that in 2002 he billed Medicare, Medicaid and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska for falsely represented medical tests.
In 2004, Fleming admitted he submitted false data after being paid to perform a clinical study on the health benefits of a soy chip food product.

Fark arse! Innnn nn n nnn n nn nn n n nn n nit!

I understand that you and the other "free-thinkers" on this website are addicted to the sense of empowerment that these disgraced grifters imbue within you (and quite keen to disregard that nagging notion of integrity in the process), but Fleming is using the pandemic to run a trial for self-promotion of a patented method that exposes patients to myriad unproven therapies without adding anything of particular value to science.

Fleming admitted that in 2002 he billed Medicare, Medicaid and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska for falsely represented medical tests.
In 2004, Fleming admitted he submitted false data after being paid to perform a clinical study on the health benefits of a soy chip food product.

Fark arse! Innnn nn n nnn n nn nn n n nn n nit!
Yet what do you think vaccine makers are doing? Shoot you've even got the actual inventor of mrna treatments screaming to the high heavens that we shouldn't be using the vaccine on kids, yet here we are......................

Yeah, yeah Verso, fascinating. NOT. Why don't you stop quoting me, and stop trying to reply to me until you have something of substance to say? Better yet, get back to me after you apply, get accepted to, attend a globally elite medical school, and then do 3 further years of a post grad degree in Immunology/Virology.

@Ketamine Sun what you were originally asking bhops about, regarding whether he could point you to any further reading material on the subject of the vaccines lowering immunity to any subsequent COVID infections - is directly addressed in the presentation I linked you. It's long, but if you're asking more about this subject you'll like it, and the presentation is interesting and very clear.

Underneath the link to the live presentation are also the written presentation materials that accompany it. The reason I linked to that particular presentation is because it's the most recent one that I've seen that accurately and comprehensively addresses the vaccine companies' own trial results that they submitted to the FDA, and which upon Emergency Use Authorization was granted.

The puzzle piece that you specifically just asked about is only one piece of the whole, and what you're asking about is antibody dependent enhancement. You're right to ask about it, and you're right to want to know more. Antibody dependent enhancement is the reason why previous animal trials of these sorts of vaccines against coronaviruses were all failures.

You're jabbed with this vaccine type, which as bhops said, provides some (very limited) protection against the native virus , and then with all subsequent variants in circulation, the host reacts successively more and more poorly each time. To the extent that the milder variants can eventually have a very grave effect, and certainly a much worse effect than the variants will ultimately have on people who haven't had the "vaccine" at all. I'm putting vaccine in quotes because by the definition of a vaccine, none of these injections are any sort of vaccine at ALL. Gene therapy. Not vaccines.

What happens with antibody dependent enhancement is that the antibodies bind to the immune system cells as well as to the virus, providing a Trojan horse, whereby thereafter all of the subsequent virus strains and mutations easily attack the host.

Rifke's reference where she mentioned that Pfizer's own vaccine study only shows a scientifically materially insignificant rate of protection of <1% versus the unvaxxed control group is also accurate - that is exactly what Pfizer's own results are, and ditto the non-results from AZ and Janssen.

Highly recommend that you watch the presentation if you're finding what I'm typing incredible, because any sane person would find this incredible. The link I've provided is just for ease of reference. It's one single presentation that goes through all the trial results in one place, in an intelligent, cogent manner. The trial results and EUA docs are all publicly available, people just tend to not know where to access them easily.

Yeah, yeah Verso, fascinating. NOT. Why don't you stop quoting me, and stop trying to reply to me until you have something of substance to say? Better yet, get back to me after you apply, get accepted to, attend a globally elite medical school, and then do 3 further years of a post grad degree in Immunology/Virology.
Is that what we’re calling the University of YouTube now? Keep condescending to me while you lap up swill from the usual con artists, it’s adorable.

But they're not that smart or disciplined.
There’s an interesting article in the Telegraph today, by Sherelle Jacobs, which concedes (1) that the government’s passport demands exceed what contemporary apps can deliver (both ethically and in terms of software) and (2) as a result, the incompetent outcome will likely be more dystopian than most anticipate:

‘If the UK’s attempt to build a big data biosurveillance state to “beat” Covid is anything to go by, even after sucking up all of our brains, a Multivac of our making would still fail in its endeavour of saving humanity. The Government’s app obsession – from Test and Trace, and vaccine passports to, perhaps soon, an app to control obesity – is chilling and farcical in equal measure.

Dominic Cummings may not have succeeded in his dream of keeping Britain in lockdown so he could mastermind our transformation into a Taiwan-style techno-dystopia. Yet his spirit lives on in No 10, as the Tories put their bets on technology as a final route out of the pandemic, and then as a way to nudge us into good health […]

In reality, Britain does not have the legal means nor the technological capability to build the kind of biosurveillance state that might genuinely control Covid. Instead, the Government will only be able to simulate the impression of one, powered by junk data, and which many people will learn to evade.

But this doesn’t make the situation any more reassuring. The consequences of the Tories’ doomed digital dystopianism could be just as alarming as any successful version of tech totalitarianism. We are in for a rollercoaster ride of social paralysis and inept policymaking. We are also heading for the death of privacy as a minority of elites become immensely wealthy.’

There’s an interesting article in the Telegraph today, by Sherelle Jacobs, which concedes (1) that the government’s passport demands exceed what contemporary apps can deliver (both ethically and in terms of software) and (2) as a result, the incompetent outcome will likely be more dystopian than most anticipate:

‘If the UK’s attempt to build a big data biosurveillance state to “beat” Covid is anything to go by, even after sucking up all of our brains, a Multivac of our making would still fail in its endeavour of saving humanity. The Government’s app obsession – from Test and Trace, and vaccine passports to, perhaps soon, an app to control obesity – is chilling and farcical in equal measure.

Dominic Cummings may not have succeeded in his dream of keeping Britain in lockdown so he could mastermind our transformation into a Taiwan-style techno-dystopia. Yet his spirit lives on in No 10, as the Tories put their bets on technology as a final route out of the pandemic, and then as a way to nudge us into good health […]

In reality, Britain does not have the legal means nor the technological capability to build the kind of biosurveillance state that might genuinely control Covid. Instead, the Government will only be able to simulate the impression of one, powered by junk data, and which many people will learn to evade.

But this doesn’t make the situation any more reassuring. The consequences of the Tories’ doomed digital dystopianism could be just as alarming as any successful version of tech totalitarianism. We are in for a rollercoaster ride of social paralysis and inept policymaking. We are also heading for the death of privacy as a minority of elites become immensely wealthy.’

I agree they're inept, and will do anything to make money, but they can barely read their own emails nevermind usher in tech totalitarianism.

Scary

Covid is taking its toll on showbiz.

Ian Brown is getting hijacked by the usual...

20210727_010344.jpg

Bret Easton Ellis's boyfriend is losing his mind.

20210724_130103.jpg

And anti-vaxx actors are getting dropped.

20210727_012000.jpg

I think everyone is smoking a ton of weed.

I agree they're inept, and will do anything to make money, but they can barely read their own emails nevermind usher in tech totalitarianism.
Ineptitude shouldn't really be an excuse to just shrug your shoulders and say 'nothing to see here.' Why? because one day they may get really good at it and by then it'll be too late.

Ineptitude shouldn't really be an excuse to just shrug your shoulders and say 'nothing to see here.' Why? because one day they may get really good at it and by then it'll be too late.

I honestly can't see that happening in the UK - I have literally no idea how we ran an Empire, when we can't even run a post office.

I honestly can't see that happening in the UK - I have literally no idea how we ran an Empire, when we can't even run a post office.
So that's your excuse for surrendering your rights? Wow, just wow.

Back
Top Bottom