Is anyone else watching BBC 4 and celebrating Elvis?

Mad Vespa

It's Elvis' 75th birthday ( yes I know ...) and the BBC are running Aloha from Hawaii followed by ... Sings Elvis. Just in case you love his character like I do .... enjoy! x

We have the DVD, so it gets an airing now and then. Usually when my wife is "working from home" I find that one of the Elvis dvd's is sitting next the player, when I get in.

To mark the date we looked over our photographs from a trip to Memphis in 2002. It just made me feel old. Then I thought of the age Elvis died and felt even worse :eek:

We have the DVD, so it gets an airing now and then. Usually when my wife is "working from home" I find that one of the Elvis dvd's is sitting next the player, when I get in.

To mark the date we looked over our photographs from a trip to Memphis in 2002. It just made me feel old. Then I thought of the age Elvis died and felt even worse :eek:

Outliving Elvis makes you feel bad?

If you're obese and stuck in a job which does not give you any freedom to try something new, then too bad.

Otherwise you don't have to feel bad because most of us live in 70s.

i saw the 68 comeback gig the other day!!!!!!:guitar: omg he was hawttttttt!! i was 9 when elvis died but id grown up with his music through my parents. he had it all!!! xx

Outliving Elvis makes you feel bad?

If you're obese and stuck in a job which does not give you any freedom to try something new, then too bad.

Otherwise you don't have to feel bad because most of us live in 70s.

No Kewpie. Not outliving Elvis is by far the worse option :crazy:

Looking at photographs of myself at 32, then realising it was 8 years ago. That was the issue. I want to know where has the time gone?

EDIT. Just looked behind the Sofa. Not there?

Back
Top Bottom