Introduction

jbjork86

Hello to all. I've been a member of here for a while now, mostly just lurking but I've made a few posts and finally decided to introduce myself on solo.

My name is Jim and I'm from the U.S :thumb: I live in the smallest state in the country (Rhode Island), and it's kind of hard to find any Morrissey fans around the area outside from the hipsters (bleh) in the Providence area. I'm 24 years old and have been listening to The Smiths / Morrissey for probably 7 or 8 years now. I still remember the first Smiths song I ever heard (How soon is now) while I was at a retro dance club and instantly fell in love with that sound. Now I'm a fanatic.

I'm very friendly and open to meeting other fans of Moz so facebooking is a good way to do that. If anybody wants to know my facebook, just ask in this thread.

Thanks for reading.

Hi, Jim. Sorry I missed this thread the first time around.

I live in the States, too, and I've been into Morrissey/The Smiths for about the same amount of time as you.

Welcome to morrissey-solo.

Hello to all. I've been a member of here for a while now, mostly just lurking but I've made a few posts and finally decided to introduce myself on solo.

My name is Jim and I'm from the U.S :thumb: I live in the smallest state in the country (Rhode Island), and it's kind of hard to find any Morrissey fans around the area outside from the hipsters (bleh) in the Providence area. I'm 24 years old and have been listening to The Smiths / Morrissey for probably 7 or 8 years now. I still remember the first Smiths song I ever heard (How soon is now) while I was at a retro dance club and instantly fell in love with that sound. Now I'm a fanatic.

I'm very friendly and open to meeting other fans of Moz so facebooking is a good way to do that. If anybody wants to know my facebook, just ask in this thread.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome Matey! I shall be your friend! 8 years is a very long time!
What's your favourite Morrissey song?
What's your favourite Smiths song?

Thanks Davie :)
That's such a difficult question, I love so many Smiths / Morrissey songs...

Rusholme Ruffians, Headmasters Ritual, The Queen Is Dead
Let Me Kiss You, Ouija Board, Trouble Loves Me
Just to name a few...

Back
Top Bottom