"Interview" - Morrissey Central (26 April, 2019): interview and Jimmy Fallon show forthcoming

unnamed_nzqstw.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/interview

An extensive interview with Morrissey will appear on this site within the next week.
Morrissey is presently in Canada where he plays two sold out shows at the Sony Centre in Toronto, from which he travels on to a sold out show in Montreal. At this stage, the missing Canadian concerts are being rescheduled. Morrissey will also appear on The Jimmy Fallon Show in New York.

Regards,
FWD.

John Riggers will be surprising Morrissey with some hard hitting questions this time, wait and see.

;)

Wish any of the Fallon's from Dynasty did the interview instead.

rs_1024x759-171009162832-1024.Pamela-Sue-Martin-Elizabeth-Gillies-Dynasty.ms.100917.jpg

The modern version Dynasty Fallon is outrageous and into black guys of course to move with the demands of the times.

Will Joan Rivers turn up and rattle her bones and sing Hava Nagila?
The price for a tv advert would soar.

if it was followed by ...

‘I long for his death.’

yes, most would be offended.

Why would that offend anybody?. I thought he said he longs for his death because he hates his signing and thought he behaved like an asshole during his time in England. Immature? maybe. Offensive? Not really. Anti- semite? That's a reach

Why would that offend anybody?. I thought he said he longs for his death because he hates his signing and thought he behaved like an asshole during his time in England. Immature? maybe. Offensive? Not really. Anit- semite? That's a reach
In Sweden!

It wasn't Arlanda in Stockholm but Landvetter (hello 12 slack) in Gothenburg and it was in 1978.

But journos are pricks anyway.

Why would that offend anybody?. I thought he said he longs for his death because he hates his signing and thought he behaved like an asshole during his time in England. Immature? maybe. Offensive? Not really. Anti- semite? That's a reach

Nah, you wouldn’t think it anti-Semitic
considering that you believe what Hitler said in his speeches is the truth.

You Nazi clown.

In Sweden!

It wasn't Arlanda in Stockholm but Landvetter (hello 12 slack) in Gothenburg and it was in 1978.

The female interviewer is danish I believe or might even be german but the second one is swedish.

Notice his tic with the poster or paper and the ear from (((DRUGS))).

LOL

Nah, you wouldn’t think it anti-Semitic
considering that you believe what Hitler said in his speeches is the truth.

You Nazi clown.

I wouldn't think it was anti-semetic because any rational person would come to the same conclusion. For the last time, learn the definition of a semite. .. Your obsession with Hitler is weird so i'm not gonna waste my time talking to you

In Sweden!

I'd excuse Dylan anyway cause he had a long flight and he landed and felt the hostile vibe of Sweden.

I wouldn't think it was anti-semetic because any rational person would come to the same conclusion. For the last time, learn the definition of a semite. .. Your obsession with Hitler is weird so i'm not gonna waste my time talking to you

You’re the one that takes Hitlers speeches as truth.

Any rational person would come to the conclusion that it was an anti-Semitic thing to say.

I wouldn't think it was anti-semetic because any rational person would come to the same conclusion. For the last time, learn the definition of a semite..

We’re discussing that a comment in this thread could be taken as anti-Semitic, we’re not discussing what a Semite is.

an·ti-Se·mit·ic
/ˌan(t)ēsəˈmidik,ˌanˌtīsəˈmidik/
adjective
  1. hostile to or prejudiced against Jews.
    "anti-Semitic remarks were posted on the site"

Last edited:
A semite in a semi driving off in a mini

take it away David Gedge!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom