"Interview" - Morrissey Central (26 April, 2019): interview and Jimmy Fallon show forthcoming

unnamed_nzqstw.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/interview

An extensive interview with Morrissey will appear on this site within the next week.
Morrissey is presently in Canada where he plays two sold out shows at the Sony Centre in Toronto, from which he travels on to a sold out show in Montreal. At this stage, the missing Canadian concerts are being rescheduled. Morrissey will also appear on The Jimmy Fallon Show in New York.

Regards,
FWD.

STOP WITH THE AWFUL CUT AND PASTE ARTWORK AND PHOTOS, JOE SLEE COME BACK ALL IS FORGIVEN FFS!

Let’s see how many times he puts his foot in his mouth this time. It’s been a while since he’s made some ridiculously stupid comment.

Let’s see how many times he puts his foot in his mouth this time. It’s been a while since he’s made some ridiculously stupid comment.
Anything less than full support for Tommy Robinson's EU campaign would be a let down.

Would love an interview with someone educated and objective, but I’m sure it’ll be another set of curated Dodwell softballs.

Wonderful news, extensive will be how long?

Nice nod to Dylan.

3 sold out shows and Jimmy Fallon, some great promotion in the US at least

I must admit I always hated Bob Dylan. That overrated nasal singing jew just never made any sense at all and was full of himself and gave the worst interview ever when he landed in Sweden back in the 80's.

I long for his death.

Wonderful news, extensive will be how long?

Nice nod to Dylan.

3 sold out shows and Jimmy Fallon, some great promotion in the US at least

What about the other shows in Canada, plus the instantly sold out shows in New York which are now not sold out?

Would love an interview with someone educated and objective, but I’m sure it’ll be another set of curated Dodwell softballs.
Yes - the fact it's being published on Morrissey Central means he wants something in a completely controlled setting, so expect the interviewer to be either Lil' Sammy or Fiona Dodwell, with tongue firmly inserted in His Master's rectum. Sample question: "Morrissey - how do you manage to be so wonderful, original, witty and amazing at all times, and how do you feel knowing that you have just released the greatest album of your career, whilst performing sell-out shows that the Smiths could only dream of?"

I must admit I always hated Bob Dylan. That overrated nasal singing jew just never made any sense at all and was full of himself and gave the worst interview ever when he landed in Sweden back in the 80's.

I long for his death.
I wrote "singing" but he never did any singing and instead he talks on record like that other plonker from NYC that snuffed it.

f***ing bellends all american "musicians".

The person who actually created the Dylan 'art' on this occasion:

(Central could credit them of course).
Regards,
FWD.

I long for his death.

Quit the anti Semitic overtone dickhead.
If you don’t like him then fair enough but leave it at that.

He is a jew and jews are proud to be jews until you mention that fact.

Hmmmmmm..........

Hmmmmmm...... all you want pal , your use of the word Jew in context with the death wish at the end can only leave one interpretation of this

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom