India Reacts - Morrissey - Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself

India Reacts listened to The Smiths - This Night Has Opened My Eyes, for the first time two weeks ago:

India Reacts listened to The Smiths - This Night Has Opened My Eyes, for the first time two weeks ago:

Ok, I tried not to be a stick in the mud and give it a try but then in the first minute she pronounced hatful as hateful and bombs as booms.

Ok, I tried not to be a stick in the mud and give it a try but then in the first minute she pronounced hatful as hateful and bombs as booms.

& lead (should be pronounced 'led'), but she went with 'leed'...sort of forgivable.. although it clearly doesn't make sense the way she used it....a bit like 'read' & 'read', so not going to be too hard on her at this stage given her being new to Moz, etc. etc.
I couldn't actually tell all of what she was saying, but...whatever.

& lead (should be pronounced 'led'), but she went with 'leed'...sort of forgivable.. although it clearly doesn't make sense the way she used it....a bit like 'read' & 'read', so not going to be too hard on her at this stage given her being new to Moz, etc. etc.
I couldn't actually tell all of what she was saying, but...whatever.

Saaaaammmneeee. :tongueclosed:

Maybe that's how it was spelt on the page she was reading as Hateful of Hollow seems to be a common mispronunciation. Just type Hateful of Hollow into Google, select Search Tools and then Verbatim.

Maybe that's how it was spelt on the page she was reading as Hateful of Hollow seems to be a common mispronunciation. Just type Hateful of Hollow into Google, select Search Tools and then Verbatim.

She was reading a Wikipedia entry. So...
Also, Spotify didn’t misspell that word, the idiot that created that playlist did. But yes, I guess it is a common mispronunciation if you’re stupid and don’t know how to read.

I like her reactions as she's listening to the lyrics.

I had no idea that reaction videos were a thing. After watching this I then got stuck down a YouTube rabbit whole for about 4 hours, watching other random reaction videos. Not very productive but fascinating. So thanks for the introduction

Back
Top Bottom