Independent.ie review by Barry Egan - IANADOAC

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date

Will someone please bury journalism's corpse?

The random selection of Moz Crimes are: THE PIN, saying Sadiq Khan, with his estuary accent, can't talk properly is racist (even though Moz has slagged off Johnny Marr & Cilla Black for their accents & had his own slagged off & it's technically snobbery or reverse snobbery) & slagging off Diane Abbott, which is racist. No mention of him slagging off Theresa May IN THE SAME INTERVIEW.

Plus some weird jaunt through Moz's suicidal depression - as if that isn't a possible explanation for his random statements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barry Egan is a 'journalist' whose work history is mainly comprised of having dinner and drinks with air head 'celebs'. His review is a joke. He can't mention a song without comparing it to another Smiths song. He calls Moz 'insane' but that's ok. Saying somebody can't speak is not ok though. What a useless prick.

In fact, it is up there with his very best work bare none! Moz has kicked ass with this release. Well said indeed an absolute steller album!
That’s saying something. Jesus. The slugs are ready to drop all reality to keep this shit in the top 5 in Poland.

*Relax, minion. He’s not even on the Polish charts.

Barry Egan is a 'journalist' whose work history is mainly comprised of having dinner and drinks with air head 'celebs'. His review is a joke. He can't mention a song without comparing it to another Smiths song. He calls Moz 'insane' but that's ok. Saying somebody can't speak is not ok though. What a useless prick.
If he’d given it a 100% score, you’d be slurping the jizz from his knob like a starving whore in a glory-hole.

Fak Arf.

Everybody complaining about dear Morrissey being treated so unfairly by the "lyin' press" sounds...
so... Trumpian. If it quacks like a duck, swims around the pond, and gets excited at the sight of bread... It might be a duck, against all other complicated arguments and mental acrobatics.

pWEIushsmW7X.jpg

Everybody complaining about dear Morrissey being treated so unfairly by the "lyin' press" sounds...
so... Trumpian. If it quacks like a duck, swims around the pond, and gets excited at the sight of bread... It might be a duck, against all other complicated arguments and mental acrobatics.

View attachment 55352
What? Reality? That shit don’t fly ‘round these parts. Lol!

If you’ve posted something with any semblance of cognitively sound basis, we all get it. Thanks for your concern though.

Aren’t you cold? Spending all this time spouting rubbish, outside the warmth and comfort of Melvis’ anus.

Back up the hole with you, ya wee, daft c***.
Naff off Jimmy Krankie.

New album sounds like a very competent producer tried to make something different from the tired, weak rubbish of a “phone-it-in” has-been.

Being called a "Mancunian Enoch Powell" is an incredible compliment.

Like Moz, Powell was one of the Greatest Ever Living Englishmen.

“Not a dog” is in my humble opinion the best Morrissey solo effort in many, many years.

I almost gave up hope, but finally His Mozjesty has come back to claim his throne.

“Not a dog” is an absolute stellar album!

I love it.
Totally agree my friend. I’d almost given up too, but really enjoying the new album. Can’t wait to buy it on vinyl whenever the shops open again

Being called a "Mancunian Enoch Powell" is an incredible compliment.

Like Moz, Powell was one of the Greatest Ever Living Englishmen.

It isn't. He's not.

I don't know how an Indie singer becomes like EP just for wearing THE PIN anyway. Eddie Izzard has been campaigning for years & not once has anyone mistaken him for a politician.

View attachment 55352

Only if you know f*** all about the media or politics.

You're not going to find many Democrats or Labourites who think the press never gets facts wrong or never shapes public opinion to the left's disadvantage.

It isn't. He's not.

I don't know how an Indie singer becomes like EP just for wearing THE PIN anyway. Eddie Izzard has been campaigning for years & not once has anyone mistaken him for a politician.
Arch jokes aside, Moz needs this kind of 'slandering'. Like all natural outsiders he needs to be disliked. He must be the rebel derided and standing firmly outside of the mainstream. He needs this to be 'Morrissey'.

All the slagging of the last couple of years has not demoralised him in any way. In fact it has fed him with the creative nectar of the gods. He's just released his most astonishingly confident work in years!

Ah!!

Well, at least we know he's got a thing about accents. Hacks should research!

Yeah that was my point. It was also made during the time 92 when he was singing such lines as....

“We look to Los Angeles for the language we use ....London is dead”

Arch jokes aside, Moz needs this kind of 'slandering'. Like all natural outsiders he needs to be disliked. He must be the rebel derided and standing firmly outside of the mainstream. He needs this to be 'Morrissey'.

All the slagging of the last couple of years has not demoralised him in any way. In fact it has fed him with the creative nectar of the gods. He's just released his most astonishingly confident work in years!

You have a point.

I was concerned it could escalate & he'd be harassed out of venues or distribution would become an issue.

And, even if I hated Morrissey, I'd be annoyed by the shoddy journalism & the online lynch mobbing.

Only if you know f*** all about the media or politics.

You're not going to find many Democrats or Labourites who think the press never gets facts wrong or never shapes public opinion to the left's disadvantage.
I can't take your opinion seriously, as Morrissey could lynch a foreigner in the street and you would praise him for having such a nice rope.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom