Im New Here

ThisWayUp

Hello Everyone.
I'm new to the site. I've been visiting for a while but just joined last night.
I live in Manchester and Im 30 yrs old/Female
Also.....I hope you can ammmuuuse me :thumb:

Hello Everyone.

30 years old Female...A very warm welcome. I hope you enjoy the same way I have been doing for the last 3/4 years.
Take Care
Cheers Moz

Are you sure you are 30 and female?
THIS%20WAY%20UP.jpg

Whatever, we don't discriminate round here - Welcome to the forum :)

Dave

Hello Everyone.

Liek OMG r u did u liek name urself after dat line fron indianjones n the aliens where shia <3 falls down and his dad is all liek "this way up"? lawlz.

any night full of moz music would be a good night. Danced with who ?

Ha! You've never heard of her! She's an American actress and famous Moz fan who goes to the Smiths night. I accidentally found myself next to her on the dance floor. No words were spoken but we communicated through the medium of dance.

Ha! You've never heard of her! She's an American actress and famous Moz fan who goes to the Smiths night. I accidentally found myself next to her on the dance floor. No words were spoken but we communicated through the medium of dance.

oh yeah Chloe......she's round my house all the time, never got any sugar of her own, always on the scrounge. Infact -im sick of making her brews so next time you see her warn her will ya .
Its a good job you dont communicate through dance on here, we'd get nowhere. :)

oh yeah Chloe......she's round my house all the time, never got any sugar of her own, always on the scrounge. Infact -im sick of making her brews so next time you see her warn her will ya .
Its a good job you dont communicate through dance on here, we'd get nowhere. :)

Oh, I dance while I type. Sadly, nobody here has the chance to appreciate my dazzling range of moves.

Back
Top Bottom