I'm In A Good Mood

Scarlet Ibis

The Chicken of D.C.
Good morning, everybody. :D

Good morning!

I haven't been to bed yet, but I suppose it's still morning. Or something.

Same. Burger King, however, is at fault for my lack of sleep last night. :o

I'm glad you're in a good mood. I'm in a very funny mood. I keep making Harry Potter jokes at my family. My grandma seems to think I'm insane.

Tell me a Harry Potter joke?

I'm up mostly because I was writing last night and I can ONLY write at night. In the daytime I'm no good to anyone.

Also, sometimes I'm too happy to sleep. It's rare, but it happens.

Last edited:

I'm up mostly because I was writing last night and I can ONLY write at night. In the daytime I'm no good to anyone.

Also, sometimes I'm too happy to sleep. It's rare, but it happens.

Well, the most recent one involved my father limping downstairs from bed. I said "Good morning...why are you limping?....*gasp* He tried to steal the Sorcerer's Stone!" I didn't say they were funny jokes :o :p

I agree. I find although I write the most bizarre things at night, I also write some of my best pieces between 3AM and 6AM.

I thought the last Harry Potter movie was a joke.

Plot could have been better.

Once in college I stayed awake for 2.5 to 3 days straight to see what would happen. I was laughing at everything, everything was funny. I enjoyed it very much.

Last edited:

Plot could have been better.

Once in college I stayed awake for 2.5 to 3 days straight to see what would happen. I was laughing at everything, everything was funny. I enjoyed it very much.

I do that about once a month. It rarely amuses me. :[

Snape shushing harry? Sexy.
Ruining Dumbledore's death? Not sexy.

I only need to lose one night's sleep for that to happen. actually, even if I sleep that happens.

I just ate a pear! Woooo!

Happy_Lard.jpg

I'm STILL in a good mood. Nobody's gonna ruin it. :D

So you admit you're a troll then.

Why do you enjoy being a mofo?

A play on words & a silly non PC advert doesn't really mean a user here is a troll.

Back
Top Bottom