IHFJ singles at HMV ?

L

lazarus

has anyone received them by now ? i'd ordered them way before the release but all they sent me so far is the 7" :-((

i went in 3 shops yesterday in outer london and none of them even had the single, they werent stocking it even though its in the top 10. they just displayed an empty number 10 slot.

> they just displayed an empty number 10 slot.

well it sells good then. that could mean that it is number 1 this week. couldn't it?

> has anyone received them by now ? i'd ordered them way before the release
> but all they sent me so far is the 7" :-((

Received all mine Monday morning.

I ordered mine well before the release date, and I'm still waiting for them. But then, I live in Canada, so I didn't expect them to arrive very quickly.

Maybe today? *crosses fingers*

I ordered my set a couple weeks prior to the release date and received everything this past Monday.

haven't recieved mine yet.. i got an e-mail saying they shipped last wednesday so hopefully i'll get them soon? i expect the post is taking extra long this time of year. i ordered something else from a label in london and they were supposed to ship that the friday before and i still haven't recieved that either so i haven't got high hopes for getting either before christmas.