If you've downloaded this before, stop me

So I've been fooling around a little with that stuff.

Listening to each separate track was really special at the moment. Thanks for making this happen.

Now, as far as mixes go, I don't think we'll go that from the original mix using just these tracks. They're basically flat elements of what should go in the mix, not much left overs.

So, apart from a "guitars" mix and a goofy "drum & bass" mix there's not much we can do about that song without adding new tracks. And I'm not sure I'm a good enough musician to do that...

It certainly didn't offend me! One heck of a lot better than certain professional re-imaginings of this song!

Welcome on board, and thanks for a most impressive first post - I hope there will be many more to follow.

I just registered in order to thank you, Gurglejerk. This is wonderful. Now if only we can see the same tracks for "This Charming Man"... I will be in heaven.

I've always hated Rock Band and everything those stupid "colored button guitar" games were all about, but wouldn't you know it, they proved themselves pretty useful.

Last edited:
yeah, I can't believe nobody has bothered to get This Charming Man off either! unbelivable!

Don't get carried away and don't get mad at me that I've only given you a teaser. Full track will probably appear soon. Worked my ass off like a prostitute to get this... Write to you tomorrow.

Tags
stop me
Back
Top Bottom