Ian Brady 'may have revealed' Keith Bennett burial place

God rest her soul. I hope she is reunited with her son in Heaven.

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited:
This is such a tragic moment for circumstances to unfold. In the UK the events are well reported and may seem obvious.
Winnie Johnson spent the last 48 years as a mother trying to find the body of her son, in order to find some kind of resolution, in some way, which would never bring her Son back, but would give some kind of comfort that she at least would be able to bury him and end the horror of the years spent not knowing where he came to rest. Her life was devoted to this, and so many people felt empathy, supported her, felt for her and sympathised, but could ultimately not help or assist due to the nature of the issue.
Recent developments may not come to fruition in any way, and I don't believe she was made aware of them, but it is an added sad irony that she has passed away at this particular time.
My feelings are with the family at this moment. I hope the Channel 4 documentary, if it goes ahead, does not upset the relatives or cause any unnecessary heart-ache. Given the circumstances, I believe postponing or cancelling it would be the most appropriate course of action.

Now Winnie can be with Keith in a place where Brady can never be.

This is such a tragic moment for circumstances to unfold. In the UK the events are well reported and may seem obvious.
Winnie Johnson spent the last 48 years as a mother trying to find the body of her son, in order to find some kind of resolution, in some way, which would never bring her Son back, but would give some kind of comfort that she at least would be able to bury him and end the horror of the years spent not knowing where he came to rest. Her life was devoted to this, and so many people felt empathy, supported her, felt for her and sympathised, but could ultimately not help or assist due to the nature of the issue.
Recent developments may not come to fruition in any way, and I don't believe she was made aware of them, but it is an added sad irony that she has passed away at this particular time.
My feelings are with the family at this moment. I hope the Channel 4 documentary, if it goes ahead, does not upset the relatives or cause any unnecessary heart-ache. Given the circumstances, I believe postponing or cancelling it would be the most appropriate course of action.

Poor Winnie was far too ill, and her family did take the option of shielding her from the speculative news. Sadly it may well be just another taunt from Brady, and her family certainly couldn't take the risk of letting him succeed in upsetting her again. Brady is a man who knows how to play with people, even from the surroundings of a prison cell. The media report him as a man on hunger strike, but in reality he demands daily supplements to keep him alive. Not the actions of a hunger striker to me? The last time he was supposedly trying to find Keith Bennetts body, the police took him up onto the Moors. It was a failed attempt. He later bragged that he had led the police to walk over the body. Whether ill or not, he is bad.

I realize this is quite a sensitive topic.

But I for one dont support the death penaltiy, not even for monsters like brady! :(
And I certainly dont advocate the torcher of people in order to get information out of them! :(

Agreed. You should f*** right off out of this thread. Your ridiculous spelling, opinion and general lunacy has no place here.

It's nothing but tragic. It's another example of how many people are thrust into lives that are unfair and undeserving.

I would find it hard to believe that the family is not aware of the documentary. It may have been made with their cooperation. Perhaps this is a fitting tribute to Winnie in that at the time of her passing, people are reminded of the heinous acts these two people perpetrated on several families and how there could be no solace.

Last edited:
That was just mean, cruel and unessaercey that!, think its quite possibly the most hurtfull remarks Iv had on this forum.
Im so disapointed !!!! :(

I have FAR MORE RESPECT for the moors murdered children, and for there familys than you can ever have and so im not going to decend into a retaliation, specially not on such a sensitive topic as this !!!

I was about to publically announce my intention to post in black letters from now on, but Im not now! im going to keep in purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunno if "hate" is the right phraze, but ive never been liked on here for sum reason, rite from the very first time I came here, no one wants me, so ok yes I will "f*** off" ! :(

This is quite possibly the very last post I will ever make! :(

I'm so glad you've decided to make this thread about you, you imbecile.

No they're not, Heaven is a religious construct, a reward for doing the right thing as told by clerics. The least you can say is that she's not suffering or worrying any more.

P.

We're all entitled to our opinion. This song talks about the next world, it doesn't have to be labelled "heaven," I suppose. I suspect they are THERE.

We're all entitled to our opinion. This song talks about the next world, it doesn't have to be labelled "heaven," I suppose. I suspect they are THERE.

Ain't no such thing. We are born, eat stuff, grow, then grow old, get diseases, and die, then the elements are recycled by burning or burial, like all other creatures. Or eaten. There is nothing else, and everyone better get used to that. This miserable few years is all we have. Pass on your DNA, or your legacy is lost. And nothing can prove anything to the contrary. Nothing.

P.

Ain't no such thing. We are born, eat stuff, grow, then grow old, get diseases, and die, then the elements are recycled by burning or burial, like all other creatures. Or eaten. There is nothing else, and everyone better get used to that. This miserable few years is all we have. Pass on your DNA, or your legacy is lost. And nothing can prove anything to the contrary. Nothing.

P.

Nobody has to prove anything. If she believed in God, then her soul is resting with Him and she is reunited with her son. When you die your soul will extinguish. To each their own.

Nobody has to prove anything. If she believed in God, then her soul is resting with Him and she is reunited with her son. When you die your soul will extinguish. To each their own.

Ain't no soul either. We are born, live, die. The chemical reactions stop. Science. The same science that gave you mobile phones, TV, anti-cancer drugs, corn-plasters and Polyethylene.

P.

Ain't no soul either. We are born, live, die. The chemical reactions stop. Science. The same science that gave you mobile phones, TV, anti-cancer drugs, corn-plasters and Polyethylene.

P.

Whatever floats your boat. :thumb: (God rest their souls.)

P.

Stop preaching your faith, loser. I don't preach mine. We don't want to know.
CrystalGeezer is entitled to her opinion. So are you. So am I. But I don't want an idiot like you preaching to anyone on this forum, especially on this sensitive topic. Do it elsewhere!

P.

you are seriously as deluded as they f***ing come.

No soul...you speak for yourself and only yourself, and belong back with the troglodytes

Agreed. You should f*** right off out of this thread. Your ridiculous spelling, opinion and general lunacy has no place here.

That was just mean, cruel and unessaercey that!, think its quite possibly the most hurtfull remarks Iv had on this forum.
Im so disapointed !!!! :(

I have FAR MORE RESPECT for the moors murdered children, and for there familys than you can ever have and so im not going to decend into a retaliation, specially not on such a sensitive topic as this !!!

I was about to publically announce my intention to post in black letters from now on, but Im not now! im going to keep in purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunno if "hate" is the right phraze, but ive never been liked on here for sum reason, rite from the very first time I came here, no one wants me, so ok yes I will "f*** off" ! :(

This is quite possibly the very last post I will ever make! :(

Nice job, Iona. You scared off the biggest Kristeen Young fan on the forums

you heartless twat!

Back
Top Bottom