"I Wish You Lonely" email marketing / pop up shop details; ltd test pressings (London/LA Nov. 17-19)

Besides confirming Wish You Lonely as the next single the e-mail Mkt brought News about exclusivities in the Pop Up Shops:

"I Wish You Lonely" Available Now + Album Launch Pop-Ups

New track from Low in High School, the second to be taken from the record, "I Wish You Lonely"is out now as an Instant Grat and available on all DSPs.

LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL POP-UP LAUNCH DETAILS

The shops in Camden Market, London and at 8250 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles will have 100 album Test Pressings available for purchase at each location on a first come, first served basis each day. (40 on Friday and 30 on Saturday and Sunday). These will also be the one of the only physical stores stocking all of the Language Edition coloured LPs and the 7” limited edition boxset. Alongside this, there will be exclusive Low in High School merchandise and numbered prints, more details to follow.. If The News is making you feel small and alone there will also be photo opportunities in the shops with special artwork backdrops. London will be at Provender Building, Camden Market, NW1 8AH and will open at 8am on Friday 17th Nov. Los Angeles will be at 8250 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90048.

Posted by Famous when dead:

41054_popups.jpg

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
From said email:
20171025_131353.png

20171025_131649.jpg 20171025_131730.jpg
Sounds interesting for collectors.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I'd like Morrissey to do a rooftop gig in London on November 17th. Won't happen but if it did, that would be something!

Interesting Drug indeed...

I'd like Morrissey to do a rooftop gig in London on November 17th. Won't happen but if it did, that would be something!

Nobody would see it from the street though, a-la The Beatles.

Unless it was a Low roof...a Low-Roofed High School in fact?!

My God, sometimes í amaze even myself...

Nobody would see it from the street though, a-la The Beatles.

Unless it was a Low roof...a Low-Roofed High School in fact?!

My God, sometimes í amaze even myself...

Haha! Nice one! Even better!

Like the Beatles? :)

Canary Wharf Tower would be good.

Every time they release a new picture from the LIHS photo shoot, it only makes me more confused as to why they'd choose such a crap photo for the album cover.

Of to Rome that weekend so can't get to London, I'm never gonna get that test pressing am I?

Find it strange to see test pressings being sold by the artist like official records... It kinda ruins it for me. Test pressings are usually found on the black market, after the official release (sometimes long after) and they're records that are not supposed to be sold or bought (by the artists anyway)...

Find it strange to see test pressings being sold by the artist like official records... It kinda ruins it for me. Test pressings are usually found on the black market, after the official release (sometimes long after) and they're records that are not supposed to be sold or bought (by the artists anyway)...

I couldn't agree more with you... Its like, "well lets manufacturate some test pressings and sell it to the fools out there!" There is no limits to the music industry... they have to make Money... But, then, there is free will... buys it who wants to buy... the ones, like me, who thinks it does not worth, simply do not buy it.

it's a terrible record on what I've heard so far. A test pressing doesn't interest me...

I couldn't agree more with you... Its like, "well lets manufacturate some test pressings and sell it to the fools out there!" There is no limits to the music industry... they have to make Money... But, then, there is free will... buys it who wants to buy... the ones, like me, who thinks it does not worth, simply do not buy it.
Yeah. So it isn't a test pressing. It is a marketing ploy. A 12 inch 33 rpm long playing record without labels and a sleeve.

Tags
low in high school pop up shop wish you lonely

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom