Morrissey Central "I TRAVELED TO A MYSTICAL TIME ZONE BUT I MISSED MY BED SO I CAME STRAIGHT HOME" (July 14, 2020)

I TRAVELED TO A MYSTICAL TIME ZONE BUT I MISSED MY BED SO I CAME STRAIGHT HOME

Links to 15 Spent The Day In Bed cover version videos (seriously).

SER shared the above link on FB a few minutes after it appeared on Central.
Regards,
FWD.

I’d be surprised if those reissues happen. I consider myself something of a Maladjusted obsessive, but even I don’t need a fourth version of the LP.
I don't know what happens, but I keep agreeing with you...

I'm something of a Maladjusted obsessive too, and I'm also OK with the existent records.

I don't know what happens, but I keep agreeing with you...

I'm something of a Maladjusted obsessive too, and I'm also OK with the existent records.
I meant the vinyl reissues. I'd love to get Southpaw, Quarry, and Ringleader on vinyl. Not too bothered with Maladjusted.

Even to say that would be an update.

Yeah.

Moz doesn't seem well these days & Sam comes across as a lost soul. Probably not a great combination to be in charge of a website when it's becoming one of the few ways Moz communicates with the outside world.

I have the Mercury vinyl, the Island one and the CD re-release. All cherished. But another copy would be illness.
I only have a few original vinyls like Beethoven Was Deaf and the odd 12". I have most of the reissued vinyl but not Mal/South/Quarry/Ring. Definitely if I already had them on vinyl I wouldn't be interested in reissues. But I'd say a lot of people who are getting into vinyl might not have those records yet. The originals are hard to find or are crazy prices.

Oh that. No thanks. I can do that myself.
Whereas, when you're out and about, it's handy to find good takeaway food. People love a good market food stall.
Unfortunately he doesn't seem to have heard of hygiene measures, so it might be difficult for him to sell anything.

Oh that. No thanks. I can do that myself.
Whereas, when you're out and about, it's handy to find good takeaway food. People love a good market food stall.
Unfortunately he doesn't seem to have heard of hygiene measures, so it might be difficult for him to sell anything.

We'll never know what you can do. You're just being random on the internet.

I have the Mercury vinyl, the Island one and the CD re-release. All cherished. But another copy would be illness.
Yeah but you are still ill, aren't you? We all are. You'll buy it, if only for 'completeness'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but you are still ill, aren't you? We all are. You'll buy it, if only for 'completeness'.
I certainly used to be but I drew a line, especially at buying the likes of Your Arsenal and Vauxhall for the sake of new fonts. Kids give you a fresh, more sober, perspective.

On reflection though, I wish I’d bough the Kill Uncle vinyl rerelease: that new sleeve is a definite improvement.

I certainly used to be but I drew a line, especially at buying the likes of Your Arsenal and Vauxhall for the sake of new fonts. Kids give you a fresh, more sober, perspective.

On reflection though, I wish I’d bough the Kill Uncle vinyl rerelease: that new sleeve is a definite improvement.
There you go...regrets, I've had a few...you are 'still ill'...;)

There you go...regrets, I've had a few...you are 'still ill'...;)
Yes. I do have an insane interest in certain records by other artists. But Morrissey is the only person, in pop, I’ve ever really invested in.

Did you ever get Knopfler's Screenplaying?
Yes, it’s on Apple Music. I went to see Princess Bride at the cinema on Friday. I stayed until the very end to listen to Knopfler’s song in it’s entirety, which I’ve missed out on for years!

I’ve just been listening to Irish Boy; I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom