Morrissey Central "I TRAVELED TO A MYSTICAL TIME ZONE BUT I MISSED MY BED SO I CAME STRAIGHT HOME" (July 14, 2020)

I TRAVELED TO A MYSTICAL TIME ZONE BUT I MISSED MY BED SO I CAME STRAIGHT HOME

Links to 15 Spent The Day In Bed cover version videos (seriously).

SER shared the above link on FB a few minutes after it appeared on Central.
Regards,
FWD.

Yeah.

Moz doesn't seem well these days & Sam comes across as a lost soul. Probably not a great combination to be in charge of a website when it's becoming one of the few ways Moz communicates with the outside world.
Not as bad as this website or OMG, is this what is meant by "the outside world"? Most people think tell-a-vision is their window to the outside world.

Not as bad as this website or OMG, is this what is meant by "the outside world"? Most people think tell-a-vision is their window to the outside world.

Yeah, there's worse (& more boring) out there - but it does nothing good for him, so it could do with a rethink or a think.

Yes, it’s on Apple Music. I went to see Princess Bride at the cinema on Friday. I stayed until the very end to listen to Knopfler’s song in it’s entirety, which I’ve missed out on for years!

He was great on the Local Hero musical - if theatre ever returns & you haven't seen it, you should see it.

(I whined so much about the rabbit being eaten that it wasn't eaten.)

My sentiment exactly. But sadly I don't think Morrissey could un-bore people now, even if he wanted to. Should have unplugged Central months ago, instead of using it to pour shitty content on the world. The world doesn't care anymore. MC is like the crappy window display of an empty shop during lockdown.

There won't be another "comeback".

🤒

what are you talking about FC??o_O
you haters are 24/7 on every Moz word FFS.:lbf:
:crazy:

Yes, it’s on Apple Music. I went to see Princess Bride at the cinema on Friday. I stayed until the very end to listen to Knopfler’s song in it’s entirety, which I’ve missed out on for years!

I’ve just been listening to Irish Boy; I love it.
It's a great album, one of my faves, & the music is really quite moving in places. Very cleverly done.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom