I sincerely apoligise if this is frowned upon

Morrissey is basically an idol of mine to be completly honest, probably similiar to you, his muisic and his lyrics speak to me, I could honestly listen to him all day and night (and sometimes I have!). I watch interviews with him and speaks how I feel about almost anything! He (along with many others but mostly him) has inspired me to write and perform my own songs.

Now i have just finished school, it feel's as if a weight has lifted and I can now get to work on the things that I love most and one of those is writing music. Yesterday, I set up a website where I posted some recordings just to see what people thought!

Anyway, you can tear me apart on this forum, and disapprove (and you would be entitled to for adverts really annoy me too), for asking to visit my website, http://www.myspace.com/olivernashmusic, and tell me what you think.

In my own defence I am only eager for guidance and feedback from fellow like-minded music fans, and in this case, any Morrissey fan, is someone who can understand music on the same level that I believe I do.

Again I apoligise for any inconvienve and by all means shut me down and delete the post if this is considered spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks alot, your advice is very much appreciated, I'm only using very basic recording eqipment to say the least, but to be honest there isn't really an excuse and I'm not entrirely happy with recording, i think i was a little nervous to be honest so I will re-record them, and write some better songs!

But honestly, thank you

thanks alot, your advice is very much appreciated, I'm only using very basic recording eqipment to say the least, but to be honest there isn't really an excuse and I'm not entrirely happy with recording, i think i was a little nervous to be honest so I will re-record them, and write some better songs!

But honestly, thank you

I'll listen to you if you listen to me ;)
:D

Tags
bigmouth frankly suedehead unloveable
Back
Top Bottom