I met Morrissey tonight

Congratulations CrystalGeezer! :)
Sitting here, some three thousand miles away, I am oddly touched by your story.
Did your dog have any reaction to M. ?

Ummmm, Morrissey looked at him over his shoulder for a second, he was kinda busy talking to people. WHen he was paying attention to not_me_not_i, he was fully with her. So other than a quick glance and telling me he needed to pooh, which all the guys laughed at (I thought they were laughing at me because I have low self esteem) he didn't really pay any attention to Barney nor Barney him.

Congratulations Crystal. Or should we say commiserations? What's your next move?

I suppose go away? I dunno. I can rationalize all day but I sort of don't want to. He's a beautiful, kind gentleman who is doing his thing, not what I was pretending was his thing.

Because they spread disease's

Yeah, I kinda got that a little bit. :p It was girls busting up to him and interupting him and being bold and aggressive. The night was full of weirdos. The bride was literally begging him to sing karaoke and as she left she looked at me and had tears in her eyes like Morrissey just turned down the most reasonable request in the world. It was bizarre. On her way to him she was on a flippin' mission, balls to the wall, I had to take my feet off the table (I thought she was a waitress coming over to tell me I was being rude to the furniture) so she could get past, she had no remorse getting to her goal which was to get MOrrissey to stand up and sing Roy Orbison songs into a karaoke machine for her wedding. :squiffy: I mean it was a table of five men in suit coats drinking wine and discussing something and she begs, it was kinda sad. THen unrelated to Morrissey, before he showed up, another woman was petting Barney. He has this melty face and is adorable and all, but I'm quietly talking to my friend and she's babytalking "Barney. You so cute. YOU SO CUTE!!!" I stop my conversation and pay attention to her and say to Barney, "Hey Barn, if you keep this cuteness up maybe she'll buy you a drink?" To which she continues. "Oh yes Barney I want to put you in my purse. If there was inter-species breeding I would take you home tonight!" :squiffy: Really? WTF? Bizarre crowd.

Ummmm, Morrissey looked at him over his shoulder for a second, he was kinda busy talking to people. WHen he was paying attention to not_me_not_i, he was fully with her. So other than a quick glance and telling me he needed to pooh, which all the guys laughed at (I thought they were laughing at me because I have low self esteem) he didn't really pay any attention to Barney nor Barney him.

How did he say it? "I think your dog is holding it in?"

I suppose go away? I dunno. I can rationalize all day but I sort of don't want to. He's a beautiful, kind gentleman who is doing his thing, not what I was pretending was his thing.

I'm sorry. :( That can't be easy.

Cool for you CG. I'm sure it's been explained in otehr threads, but I'm not familiar wtih this "signs" thing you mention in the first post. Does he see/believe in signs??? What's the back-story.

LOL, what a great story. It had tattoos, dogs, blow, and pooh (not like Winnie).

I'm so happy for you.

Don't forget allusions to beastiality and karaoke too. :thumb: If there's one thing I can deliver on, it's the weird.

Cool for you CG. I'm sure it's been explained in otehr threads, but I'm not familiar wtih this "signs" thing you mention in the first post. Does he see/believe in signs??? What's the back-story.

Meh, it was a personal question. I shouldn't have asked it in public because even if he could answer it, he couldn't. It's difficult to explain but the fact remains he said no without hesitation. Sign...coincidences. Like seeing ghosts. Or like in I HAve Forgiven Jesus he says "with God's help I'll always be near to you?" Well, God doesn't have a body or a voice, He can only talk in signs, I wondered if he saw them. Maybe he just literally forgives Jesus. I thought he might be like me, I see signs.

Morrissey has alluded in an interview once that he has some psychic abilities. We know he can sense the presence of ghosts.

Perhaps he is like a dog whisperer and Barney told him to tell you he needed to go.

Signs? My god, this is sounding more and more like a David Lynch movie. It's all so surreal.

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance but I've not heard of the cat and fiddle! Jesse sounds really nice, I think most of the band seem quite protective over Morrissey.
The closest I've been to him lately was a few yards down from him when he was at the drums gig at the old blue last in old st in london.Wouldn't of known what to say tho, I'd probably make a right bollock out of myself like I did when I met Chris Morris..

I wouldn't have the nads to approach Chris Morris. You have my utmost sympathy.

CrystalGeezer

Much congrats and jealously bequiffed upon you.

Please don't think I'm being rude but I must ask whether you happened to bring up the Guardian interview and also your lack of support for him in the outcome of the said interview?

I only ask because it must have been incredibly bizarre. This being that on one hand, you're on here chastising and criticizing him and then almost immediately after the event, you see him in the flesh. It must have all been too much take.

I assume that he was kept away in the VIP area in case there was any people with ethnicity about them. Oh, you say he was with Jesse.

After reading your post in off topic, I'm wondering if this was in realities. :)

CrystalGeezer

Much congrats and jealously bequiffed upon you.

Please don't think I'm being rude but I must ask whether you happened to bring up the Guardian interview and also your lack of support for him in the outcome of the said interview?

I only ask because it must have been incredibly bizarre. This being that on one hand, you're on here chastising and criticizing him and then almost immediately after the event, you see him in the flesh. It must have all been too much take.

I assume that he was kept away in the VIP area in case there was any people with ethnicity about them. Oh, you say he was with Jesse.

Awwww, go f*** yourself. :thumb:

Well said. i was expecting something similar for my last comment. :thumb:

Nah, that was just funny because the whole situation was funny. :p WHoever that other person is clearly didn't understand my posts and concluded lack of support because they're blind idiots who'd jump off a bridge if Morrissey told them. I was more offended by MOrrissey's statement that he's too good to buy a neice a present. I think the Chinese are a sub species myself, he just could've worded it more delicately. gonetothedogs is a dumbass.

In other more interesting surreal news, this whole seeing signs thing is different. One of the most important factors is that when you're being told something, it;s repeated over and over until it registers. This Brixton guy was leaving for England the next day, but he didn;t want to go. As I was sitting there thinking "Look over at me or go to the bathroom or something because I gotta get out of here!!!!!" Brixton guy repeated at least four times "I really want to stay." Which I heard as, "I really want to. Stay." But I left, I;d had too much creepy crawly fountain for a night, and I didn't want to be stuck driving him and his drugs to the beach. These young bums approached me as I left and kept harassing me saying, "Hey, HEY. Was that a cool bar that you just came out of? Was that a cool bar?" Yeah, cool like a swamp. Gotta get back to my perch, seeya! THen I parked in front of SOS Bail Bonds and everything there told me to go back, but why? GO back and be a stalker? It;s like the stars aligned just right for us but it was still too dark out to meet, even though we met. :straightface: I can;t say we officially met though, I never told him my name.

Bleh, anyway. My friend is real excited for this closure. She is destined for me to get onto the make-out-with-cute-guys-and-share-info portion of my life and knows I'm hung up on Morrissey: The Myth. We'll see. My rationalization skillz for holding onto this fantasy are astounding.

Last edited:
Awwww, go f*** yourself. gonetothedogs is a dumbass.

Phew, Thank God. I was worried that you were going to be basing this on our long and established friendship but I'm now glad that you're basing it on having never known me.

As I said, not wishing to be rude, which is clearly something you have no problems with but I was just curious and found it very strange that only a few days ago, you were critical of him and then you met him. I would find it somewhat weird if it was myself, so please don't think I'm trying to be nasty or marking you out as being unique for the experience. I apologize if I've done so. Friends? Probably not.

Phew, Thank God. I was worried that you were going to be basing this on our long and established friendship but I'm now glad that you're basing it on having never known me.

As I said, not wishing to be rude, which is clearly something you have no problems with but I was just curious and found it very strange that only a few days ago, you were critical of him and then you met him. I would find it somewhat weird if it was myself, so please don't think I'm trying to be nasty or marking you out as being unique for the experience. I apologize if I've done so. Friends? Probably not.

Do you live in a world where everyone agrees with everything you say?

Aw CG, I'm so glad this happened to you. :flowers:

Do you live in a world where everyone agrees with everything you say?

No, not at all. I doubt anyone has ever agreed with me in my life.

Again, all I can do is to offer my apologies if you feel I was rude in saying what I did. I was just interested, more so that you saw him in the flesh after the Guardian interview. I'd assumed he would have been locked away in his hotel room under ten tons of posh linen. That annoys more than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom