I love All The Young People...

It's a classic as far as I am concerned, very messy live, but cannot wait to hear it on the album....magnificent!!!

Edit...I mean the song, I don't actually love young people, in fact I cant stand most of them..

It's Refreshing to see a comment about the actual songs. I've only listened a few times but I quite like all of the them. 'Home is a question mark' is beautiful.

All The Young People... sounds like Jools Holland may insist he plays piano on it.

It's Refreshing to see a comment about the actual songs. I've only listened a few times but I quite like all of the them. 'Home is a question mark' is beautiful.

That seems great to me too. I also thought I Wish You Lonely was very strong. I have only heard them all twice though.

On first listen I thought home was the best. Can't wait to hear it in person. It sounds like a set closer to me. Haven't heard all the young people yet

Agreed. Great energy, and a good lyrical/vocal bounce to it.

I think it would make a great second single. Which probably means that it won't be ;)

It's really depressing how obsessed people are about the UKIP comment and how little people care about the 5 new songs we've just heard. I suppose that just sums up what this site has become.

I'm actually quite happy with most of the new songs but All The Young People is dire.

After two listens I'd nearly put it in The Kids A Looker category.

Exactly what I didn't want the album to be like.

"Presidents come, and presidents go. And nobody remembers their name two weeks after they go."

It was more beautiful the first time it was written. When it was called Yes I am Blind.

I thought most of them were great,need to hear them again,this was them in their raw state.

I think it would make a great second single. Which probably means that it won't be ;)

It's really depressing how obsessed people are about the UKIP comment and how little people care about the 5 new songs we've just heard. I suppose that just sums up what this site has become.

I think its the way of the world, not just this website. Most social media comments are on the UKIP quote rather than the music. Still anything for a cheap headline

It's a classic as far as I am concerned, very messy live, but cannot wait to hear it on the album....magnificent!!!

Edit...I mean the song, I don't actually love young people, in fact I cant stand most of them..

The vocal melody at the start reminded me of Come Back to Camden.

It was more beautiful the first time it was written. When it was called Yes I am Blind.

Dear G23 - the original song of that name (by Alain) and not leaked wasn't copyrighted or published or both. Which means that that title can be used. Which it now has been. On a better song. Which sounds fantastic btw !

I have a UK IP address online.

Anything for controversy....

Just found a link - I think this is probably my least favourite of the new songs. :squiffy:

Just found a link - I think this is probably my least favourite of the new songs. :squiffy:

Thanks for sharing it though anonymous.
Only song I didn't hear so far.
You're very kind.
But, I have to disagree with you.

I like the sentiment, the piano and the chorus line very much!
The rhythm, and the way Moz sings that very strong chorus line!
All The Young People,They Must Fall in Love!
It is a happy song.
He wishes all the young people to fall in love.

You don't think his hates them, do you? :rolleyes:
This is a guaranteed candidate for another single.
And I still like Spent the Day in bed as much so!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom