I just want to see the boy happy digital download only live in mexico

ForgivemeJESUS

I am not BBC scum
Trying to see if a digital download of the single I JUST WANT TO SEE THE BOY HAPPY. passions just like mine reports a digital download only of I just want to see the boy happy live in Mexico Nov 2006, what makes this unique to me is the recording in mexico is a month before singles we're released also on the other formats all bside live tracks (except download of I want the one I can't have in PARIS) are from RAH 2002. If anyone can share the light on this id be very grateful...thanks alot

The track referenced:
20180603_162647.jpg

I wouldn't mind this myself as it would save me some hassle - it should probably go in the NHS.
Also, whilst we are on the topic of I Just Want To See...
Has anyone got this version to share?
The Culture Show interview is on YT, but the soundcheck performance isn't - another contender for the NHS too.

20180603_163328.jpg

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Thanks FWD ,for putting that out there, so I've never seen this culture show article....hhhmmmmm. anyone? Anywhere?

must be one of the only products that's actually cheaper now than it was in 2006.

How did you come to that? It's no where to be found,,(hope this is not the case). Items that are rare go up in value especially if obsolete

While doing some research , I came across another download only not on NHS, (not on quarry nhs),is ALL YOU NEED IS ME - LIVE LONDON ROADHOUSE JAM 2008 ..this was iTunes UK only for a week?
Can anyone reflect on this

I wish there was a NHS volume just for digital downloads ,because once gone, there gone ,unless you get them when available,

TTY 2008:
20180605_152518.jpg

I think he played several Roundhouse gigs that month too.

Regards,
FWD.

Edit: he played 4 out of 6 Roundhouse gigs.
I have 2 All You Need... XFM broadcast versions from 2 of those nights if helps.

Last edited:
Yes could you share those ,when you get a chance please
iTunes:
All You Need Is Me - live Roundhouse, 2008 - official download.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/pv9tqk

(I had this through several sources, but big thanks to JoeSellMozza who sent me it in 2010).

Note: the following are the same night/song as the iTunes released version - recorded from 2 different FM radio sources.
I think they sound a bit better than the iTunes sold version:
XFM Glasgow & Manchester - All You Need Is Me - Roundhouse broadcasts:
FLAC:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/wpwbav
(all credit & thanks to Tracey in 2008 via SmithsTorrents).

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Got it, and yes although both are good I'm like you xm is really good. ..thank you for your unselfish ways and sharing an almost obsolete item

Back
Top Bottom