I hate my job!

Jackie London

♥ Howlin' Pelle
I hate hate hate hate hate hate my job! I'm tired of always being nice, working over, starting earlier etc. just to be nice and helpful. But from now on there will be no more of that since when I for once need to be free 6 days (I mean 6 days! - I work full time all summer without any holiday!) then NOO, then I have to quit if I want to be free for 6 f***ing days! I seriously hate my job, I hope the one who made that decision dies a slow and painful death!

I hate hate hate hate hate hate my job! I'm tired of always being nice, working over, starting earlier etc. just to be nice and helpful. But from now on there will be no more of that since when I for once need to be free 6 days (I mean 6 days! - I work full time all summer without any holiday!) then NOO, then I have to quit if I want to be free for 6 f***ing days! I seriously hate my job, I hope the one who made that decision dies a slow and painful death!

Quit and work for yourself, you'll never look back.

P.

Stop whingeing,you finish next month

So you dont hate hate hate hate hate hate it then,you just hate hate hate it

The job is boring most of the time, but sometimes it's good, today the worlds cutest little girl started talking to me when they went in and then I meet the same family when they went out and she remembered me and she was so sweet (her name was Lily - so cute!). And you know, sometimes Morrissey comes by and wiggles his eyebrowes at me (ok, has just happend once but still!). And now I'm eating watermelon and thinking about WHETHER (happy?) or not it's possible to come back and work just over the weekend for 3 weeks since I'm free then and it's not that expensive with a ticket...economiclly it would even out.

Last edited:
The job is boring most of the time, but sometimes it's good, today the worlds cutest little girl started talking to me when they went in and then I meet the same family when they went out and she remembered me and she was so sweet (her name was Lily - so cute!). And you know, sometimes Morrissey comes by and wiggles his eyebrowes at me (ok, has just happend once but still!). And now I'm eating watermelon and thinking about weather or not it's possible to come back and work just over the weekend for 3 weeks since I'm free then and it's not that expensive with a ticket...economiclly it would even out.

I've got a job similar to yours, basically i'm a till monkey with a plastered smile across my mug, I can tolerate it but for the most part it's very emotionally and creatively sapping, and it doesn't help bending over backwards to the morons and dolescum each working day, there's not real individuallity or room for much change there, I'm only 19 and know that I won't be doing it for much longer but it enfuriates me to see idiots having a seemingly more enriching life then me just through luck and the fact that they'll settle fot the mundane and easy.

Just do what really makes you passionate and never dilute your creativity, an original is much better than a copy.

I've got a job similar to yours, basically i'm a till monkey with a plastered smile across my mug, I can tolerate it but for the most part it's very emotionally and creatively sapping, and it doesn't help bending over backwards to the morons and dolescum each working day, there's not real individuallity or room for much change there, I'm only 19 and know that I won't be doing it for much longer but it enfuriates me to see idiots having a seemingly more enriching life then me just through luck and the fact that they'll settle fot the mundane and easy.

Just do what really makes you passionate and never dilute your creativity, an original is much better than a copy.

Oh that awful plastered smile....and the "service voice", how I hate it. I hate being treated like shit everyday! It's amazing what people might tell you sometimes. After 3 years I still get chocked at what some people say. Just the other day a man called me stupid whore while his 13 year old daughter was standing right beside him just because I explained he couldn't get a discount.

Oh that awful plastered smile....and the "service voice", how I hate it. I hate being treated like shit everyday! It's amazing what people might tell you sometimes. After 3 years I still get chocked at what some people say. Just the other day a man called me stupid whore while his 13 year old daughter was standing right beside him just because I explained he couldn't get a discount.

Customer service is the worst thing in the job spectrum, you have to almost wipe people's arses they're so stupid.

Customer service is the worst thing in the job spectrum, you have to almost wipe people's arses they're so stupid.

Yes! People are seriously stupid! I mean they don't understand simple instructions! Even when it's a sign larger then Brazil right in front of them they don't see it and just have to scream out their stupid questions right in my face.

Get a doctor's note and take some sick days off. They'll know you're lieing but they can't fire you if you have a doctor's note, I think (that's the way it works in my country). You can also take some extra sick days on top of the 5 you need to make it seem a bit more credible.

Get a doctor's note and take some sick days off. They'll know you're lieing but they can't fire you if you have a doctor's note, I think (that's the way it works in my country). You can also take some extra sick days on top of the 5 you need to make it seem a bit more credible.

To make a long story short: the job is my extra job which I work full time at during the summer. During 6 days in september I'm schduled to work: saturday the first week, saturday the second week, friday & saturday the third week, friday & saturday the fourth week. During each season the employee has the right to 5 days vacation (yes - slave labour!). I don't have any vacation during the whole season and would therefore like to use those 5 days on those days in september when I'm sheduled to work since I got a job abroad for a year (which is a quite special circumstance) and therefore won't be hete then. And since there are a lot of people who want to work more (i've found at least 4 people who want those days) getting someone else to take them wont be an issue, so I want to have vacation all those 6 days. But now my boss tell me I can't take vacation those days since I then will be breaking my contract regarding how long my employment lasts. Which means I have to quit, which means that when I get back from a year abroad I don't have a job!

How do I get a doctor to write a certificate that I'm sick for such a long period? those 6 days are spread over 4 weeks!

Stop moaning...there's soldiers in Afghanistan that might love their job but have it tougher.:thumb:

Yeah,they fall for that every time :rolleyes:

To make a long story short: the job is my extra job which I work full time at during the summer. During 6 days in september I'm schduled to work: saturday the first week, saturday the second week, friday & saturday the third week, friday & saturday the fourth week. During each season the employee has the right to 5 days vacation (yes - slave labour!). I don't have any vacation during the whole season and would therefore like to use those 5 days on those days in september when I'm sheduled to work since I got a job abroad for a year (which is a quite special circumstance) and therefore won't be hete then. And since there are a lot of people who want to work more (i've found at least 4 people who want those days) getting someone else to take them wont be an issue, so I want to have vacation all those 6 days. But now my boss tell me I can't take vacation those days since I then will be breaking my contract regarding how long my employment lasts. Which means I have to quit, which means that when I get back from a year abroad I don't have a job!

How do I get a doctor to write a certificate that I'm sick for such a long period? those 6 days are spread over 4 weeks!

This really sucks. They seem unreasonable and inconsiderate.

Do you have a friend who's a doctor? That may help...

Back
Top Bottom