I hate my job!

This really sucks. They seem unreasonable and inconsiderate.

Do you have a friend who's a doctor? That may help...

Yeah! It's so frustrating, they are unfair. They're real asses. And the worst thing is that I know that they have made exceptions in the past. I know that if "some people" were in this situation this wouldn't be a problem, because where I work the rules only apply to some people but not everyone!

I don't have a friend who's a doctor :(

I was looking for a job, and then I found a job
And heaven knows I'm miserable now
In my life
Why do I give valuable time
To people who don't care if I live or die?

Don't worry The Smiths and we agree!

I was looking for a job, and then I found a job
And heaven knows I'm miserable now
In my life
Why do I give valuable time
To people who don't care if I live or die?

Don't worry The Smiths and we agree!

:eek: Morrissey really is god!

Haha, he wrote loads of useful stuff in The Smiths...I can't think of any in the last album though that would relate to this though! It's mostly about himself!

Haha, he wrote loads of useful stuff in The Smiths...I can't think of any in the last album though that would relate to this though! It's mostly about himself!

Seriously, I feel exactly as he wrote. Why do I waste my time at this stupid work and those stupid people? Nothing good (except money possibly) comes out of it for me!

f*** the people at work, I don't care about any of mine either! They annoy me!
I guess you can always go on the dole if your here in the UK?

Last edited by a moderator:
f*** the people at work, I don't care about any of mine either! They annoy me!
I guess you can always go on the dole if your here in the UK?

I'm not in the UK, but that's where I'm going : ) that's why I need vacation. But seriously, what am I going to do? The thought of having to fly from London to here just to work a weekend (or in the worst case - 4 weekends!) is killing me! I could do it, but it feels stupid. And I know why they are doing this to me - because I say what I think too much. I for example said some weeks ago that I don't think that it's ok for our boss to encourage us to bully a girl at work because she is annoying (she is annoying, but it's not ok for everyone to bully her because of that anyway!) so they don't like me.

WOAH!!! WHAT THE HELL! That's a very long journey! Is there no jobs around where you live or is it that you get paid good money in London? Mate, it's obvious your in the right about your boss....Everyone is up the bosses arse in London! You don't have to be liked by anyone, non of us do! It's better if they don't like you, then you can't disappoint them!

WOAH!!! WHAT THE HELL! That's a very long journey! Is there no jobs around where you live or is it that you get paid good money in London? Mate, it's obvious your in the right about your boss....Everyone is up the bosses arse in London! You don't have to be liked by anyone, non of us do! It's better if they don't like you, then you can't disappoint them!

Well I need a break for a year and do something else. So why not go to London? I got a job for a year, I found someone who wanted to rent my appartment for that year, everything just fell into place...well except this with the job!

Hmm...It's a tough descion, but if the pros are greater than the cons, then go for it! London is absolutely massive and is full of different cultures, so if you love that aspect of life then that's another pro! It's a shame there's no Morrissey or Cribs gigs this year in the UK!

Hmm...It's a tough descion, but if the pros are greater than the cons, then go for it! London is absolutely massive and is full of different cultures, so if you love that aspect of life then that's another pro! It's a shame there's no Morrissey or Cribs gigs this year in the UK!

I'm actually only staying for a year, it's just a one year break from my studies. I'm studying an education which is really difficult to get in to so it would take a lot for me to give it up. But you never know what might happend! And I really hope that I will be able to see Morrissey live in the UK during my year there. Do you live in the UK?

Yes, I do! In the North! On the boarders of Wales and England! So I have best of both worlds over here! What you studying mate?

Yes, I do! In the North! On the boarders of Wales and England! So I have best of both worlds over here! What you studying mate?

I'm studying for a phd in religious studies, my main subject is sociology of religion. What do you do for a living?

phd in RE? woah! I'm wanting to be a Male Nurse! Haha, I could do what Morrissey used to do in hospitals haha! Shhh Billy Scissors, I'm trying to get in here haha!

Hmm...methinks this person "Will Never Marry"...Morrissey song coming on, I think!
Only joking Jackie London, you find someone or prehaps something if it's a gay monk!

phd in RE? woah! I'm wanting to be a Male Nurse! Haha, I could do what Morrissey used to do in hospitals haha! Shhh Billy Scissors, I'm trying to get in here haha!

What did Morrissey used to do in hospitals? Is this a word-joke? Because I don't get them!
Actually saying you're studying for a phd on a date is like saying you have aids, men are so turned off by it. But a male nurse, that's hot.

Haha Jackie, you are actually right! Men are actually frightened of a woman being more intelligent than themselves, it's just a male instinct thing! Not a personal thing! Hmm, I was actually thinking of going into sexual health, seems more interesting haha! Billy Scissors, I am not flirting!

Back
Top Bottom