I hate my job!

What could possibly "kukblocking" mean. That is, if anything, swenglish.

It was a joke, Emil. "Cockblocking" in English is when one stands in the way of a budding romance. :p I'm just kidding with you.

Hey, suddenly it feels as if I'm cheating on Billy. I don't. I love Billy. I choose Billy over any man any time. Just so everyone know. :p

Yeah, I think that it is used and accepted today because it is a international word. And you can use it in swedish. But I still believe that slida traditionally has been more accepted.

I couldn't leave this unsettled so I now have proof that "vagina" isn't a loneword from the english. From Nordisk Familjebok (1893):

"Vagina (v. u'teri), anat., moderslidan, utförskanalen för lifmodern. Dess nedre del, den s.k. vaginalportionen l. „modertruten“, skjuter in ett stycke i moderslidans öfre del (se Lifmoder). Bakom vagina ligger ändtarmen; framom henne ligger urinblåsan med urinröret. Om katarr i moderslidan (vaginitis) se Underlifslidanden. - Vagina gentium, Lat., „folkslagens moderslida“, d.v.s. det ursprungsland, hvarifrån den menskliga odlingen skulle hafva utgått." http://runeberg.org/nfaq/0032.html

I couldn't leave this unsettled so I now have proof that "vagina" isn't a loneword from the english. From Nordisk Familjebok (1893):

"Vagina (v. u'teri), anat., moderslidan, utförskanalen för lifmodern. Dess nedre del, den s.k. vaginalportionen l. „modertruten“, skjuter in ett stycke i moderslidans öfre del (se Lifmoder). Bakom vagina ligger ändtarmen; framom henne ligger urinblåsan med urinröret. Om katarr i moderslidan (vaginitis) se Underlifslidanden. - Vagina gentium, Lat., „folkslagens moderslida“, d.v.s. det ursprungsland, hvarifrån den menskliga odlingen skulle hafva utgått." http://runeberg.org/nfaq/0032.html

Ok, but I still maintain that slida is a more common word. I mean in the biology lessons and in the biology books in school they always used the word slida. I mean I've never heard anyone use the word vagina in swedish.

Ok, but I still maintain that slida is a more common word. I mean in the biology lessons and in the biology books in school they always used the word slida. I mean I've never heard anyone use the word vagina in swedish.

I think the difference between the two words is that "vagina" is the medical term (considering it is latin) whereas "slida" is not (considering it is of "fornnordiskt" heritage).

Stupid signs.

So at 3:30 today :rolleyes: a Cesna plane carrying two people crashed into the side of a mountain in my town. THey were fine, I think they both walked away. It was landed on the side of the mountain. So it's there, white against green propped sideways looking either like a plus sign + or a lower case t on the side of the mountain. So on the same range of mountains, they're more like foothills, to the left of the plane one range over is a big A for the city of Azusa. So when you look at the range it either says A+ or AT. I'm thinking it's G saying "AT" because something sturck me funny in a response to a facebook message on someone else's wall, some literally typed "th@'s interesting" or something, but they used an apersand instead of typing at which probably took an extra keystroke to type, it was anomolous and got my attention. Anyway, bleh. Black Cloud is SO IRRITATING sometimes. I mean I don;t mean to be disrespectful to signs and all that, I'm just tired. :o

So the other site (which is bizarrely brown and has rotating banners now) is REALLY good at stalking Morrissey. I gotta give 'em props for that. So they found a blog entry or something where Morrissey says "I'd rather be sexless than buy a Lexus." :straightface: Okay so if he isn't driving a Lexus, does that mean that he's having tons and tons and tons of sex? It is under the thread subtitle "sightings of the rarest non-bird" and I always took Morrissey to be a bit of a bird...which are for the most part monogamous. :(

Nevermind, nobody has to answer. I'll just go talk to a cat or turtle about it. :mad: I'm HUMAN you know? Not in a HSIN way but in a YOU CAN TALK TO ME NOT THROUGH AN ANIMAL way.

So the other site (which is bizarrely brown and has rotating banners now) is REALLY good at stalking Morrissey. I gotta give 'em props for that. So they found a blog entry or something where Morrissey says "I'd rather be sexless than buy a Lexus." :straightface: Okay so if he isn't driving a Lexus, does that mean that he's having tons and tons and tons of sex? It is under the thread subtitle "sightings of the rarest non-bird" and I always took Morrissey to be a bit of a bird...which are for the most part monogamous. :(

Nevermind, nobody has to answer. I'll just go talk to a cat or turtle about it. :mad: I'm HUMAN you know? Not in a HSIN way but in a YOU CAN TALK TO ME NOT THROUGH AN ANIMAL way.

Why dont you have a nice lie down..

Why dont you have a nice lie down..

Dammit. I was going to erase this. I looked at a blog entry of another poster and she was calling Morrissey sweetheart. After my blood was finished boiling for a second a thought, "OMG she sounds insane." This is seconds after I posted about talking to animals. :D

I'll have a lie down. I gotta finish my beer first.

I'm sicked to death of my job. I like it.. but everyday I do all the same things...
all the same goals....

By which you mean a post on Morrissey-solo?

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...Dublin?p=1986626596&viewfull=1#post1986626596

Back
Top Bottom