Morrissey Central I FOUND A PICTURE OF YOU, OLIVIA RODRIGO & FOREVER CAME TODAY (February 9, 2021)

I FOUND A PICTURE OF YOU
February 9, 2021
IT HIJACKED MY WORLD AT NIGHT

Peta_Hyde_vduzt0.jpg

Chain-gang Chrissie with Morrissey, City of lost angels, a lifetime ago.

OLIVIA RODRIGO
February 9, 2021

unnamed_r2aaqp.jpg

FOREVER CAME TODAY
February 9, 2021
Mary Wilson dies, aged 76

skynews-mary-wilson-the-supremes_5266605_zjumax.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me, or doesn’t it seem like 1999-2004 was the happiest time in Morrissey’s life?

Is it just me, or doesn’t it seem like 1999-2004 was the happiest time in Morrissey’s life?

It’s just you.

it’s great how Chrissie and M really got on with each other. Damn, he looks good in that photo.

I FOUND A PICTURE OF YOU
February 9, 2021
IT HIJACKED MY WORLD AT NIGHT

View attachment 68469

Chain-gang Chrissie with Morrissey, City of lost angels, a lifetime ago.

OLIVIA RODRIGO
February 9, 2021

View attachment 68470

FOREVER CAME TODAY
February 9, 2021
Mary Wilson dies, aged 76

View attachment 68471

Related item:

Wasn't that the period he was taking antidepressants?
It was? I find it hard to pinpoint when exactly that was. He’s been so flakey about it.

I think he really seemed happy back then. He seemed to have good friends, a great new house in a city he loved, he had left dreary old England and his music was starting to become fashionable again, with lots of new bands citing him and the Smiths as influences. Life seemed calmer for him, more relaxed. He writes beautifully about it in Autobiography.

When a bunch of boring people who mean nothing to me wear Morrissey shirts it doesn't make those people better, it makes Morrissey worse.

Also, Morrissey's daily obituary column of people I have never heard of has become his version of talking about the weather.

He should stick to making records and touring.
No interviews.
No pointless posts.
No shitty photoshops.

Just music.

it’s great how Chrissie and M really got on with each other. Damn, he looks good in that photo.
They both do.

The picture posted on Central looks like it's a scan or photo of a page from a magazine.

MozChrissiePETA.jpg

+Three more

ChrissieMozPETA2.jpg

ChrissieMozPETA3.jpg

MozPETA.jpg

Last edited:
I think so. Moving to LA seemed really good for him. The years immediately before that were extremely tough for him. The break up from Jake. The Joyce court case. The disappointing reception to Maladjusted.

He may have been without a record deal, but I think that actually removed a lot of the stress in his life. Financially he was sorted for life. And he still toured of course, on his own terms, without the pressure of an album to promote.

Then he recorded Quarry, which got rave reviews and spawned the most commercially successful phase of his career.

By 2004 Morrissey had finally become cool. The media loved him. Bands were tripping over themselves to meet him. The birthday gig. The Move festival. Earls Court.

Heady days.

When a bunch of boring people who mean nothing to me wear Morrissey shirts it doesn't make those people better, it makes Morrissey worse.

Also, Morrissey's daily obituary column of people I have never heard of has become his version of talking about the weather.

No interviews.
No pointless posts.
No shitty photoshops.

Just music.

from your lips to god's ears...

No interviews.
No pointless posts.
No shitty photoshops.

Just music.

Hold it, you never heard of Mary Wilson from the SUPREMES?! You're missing out, pal!

I think of Central as Sam's website, that occasionally has a Morrissey message on it.

I love the Supremes. I got this fabulous book 2 Christmases ago. All of their outfits & fabulous pictures of them on tour/tv etc.

e4ce838d390323aaa34b9e2fe24f2964.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 10.44.57 AM.png

i've seen this chrissie/morrissey photo before BUT I'VE NEVER SEEN THESE SHOES. someone explain.

I wonder why moz never wears a belt?
And what the 4kin hell is he doing wearing trainers😬
Spotted wearing trainers on many occasions.
One namely: Reebok (possibly their vegan range - see archive for references).
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom