Morrissey Central "I DON’T KNOW WHY MY MOTHER IS DEAD" (August 23, 2020)

I DON’T KNOW WHY MY MOTHER IS DEAD

“Following a stroke, her recovery was remarkable.
She had three extensive head-to-toe examinations by the NHS who could find nothing amiss.
Four days following the third all-clear examination I was told that my mother had three weeks to live.
Nine days later she had withered and died without any attempt by the NHS to save her life.
Once the NHS waves you off with paracetamol, get ready to meet your maker.
The official cause of my mother’s death was not the trendy and unquestionable “covid” - but, instead, cancer of the gallbladder … which had gone undetected by the NHS during their three thorough investigations.
How I wish to all gods that my mother had expressed no faith in the NHS.
She might still be alive today.”

Morrissey
23 August 2020.

Untitled_b47und.jpg

Media item:

what are you talking about. No one can withhold tax for royalties that are being paid to a country with a DTT.

It would be illegal to do so.

The tax will be paid in the country it is being paid to, it won't be paid in the UK and then again in the destination country.

It is the whole point of a DT Treaty. It is set in stone.

It's applied for.

we could easily discuss you.??

Not everyone is obsessed with me, Janice. It's just you and your various athlete aliases.

He lives in Switzerland, is as big as Apple & pays nothing. 🍸🍸🍸

you make stuff up as you go. I don't think anyone said he is as big as apple and he said he lives in Switzerland. Are you saying he is lying? Oh he pays just not in the UK and has no obligation to do so.

It's applied for.

rubbish

what is applied for? No one applies for anything.

Companies selling in the UK are obliged to withhold royalties tax for payments going to countries that dont have a DTT in place. They are not allowed to withhold tax otherwise.

Please explain and please post the link to an HMRC page where the form is to apply for whatever you are saying although I am not entirely sure what you are talking about with having to apply for what?

It's not automatic.
I’ve noticed the post you’re responding to here is attributed to me. I should make clear that I didn’t write it, and I’ve no idea why my name’s leading the quote.

rubbish

what is applied for? No one applies for anything.

Companies selling in the UK are obliged to withhold royalties tax for payments going to countries that dont have a DTT in place. They are not allowed to withhold tax otherwise.

Please explain and please post the link to an HMRC page where the form is to apply for whatever you are saying although I am not entirely sure what you are talking about with having to apply for what?

Ask your accountant.

I’ve noticed the post you’re responding to here is attributed to me. I should make clear that I didn’t write it, and I’ve no idea why my name’s leading the quote.

The post must have moved just before I hit reply.

I got a tax bill the other day because they miscalculated something for reasons. I could argue on the phone, but I'll probably just pay.

Oh, it does have your name. Weird glitch?

As if life couldn’t get more complicated here—I now have to disown what I never said.
This has happened to myself too.
No 'behind the curtain' activity going on with posts.
@davidt?
(see posts #514 & #517 - original post is anon, that post quoted by Nerak shows 'hovis').
Cheers,
FWD.

So a millionaire several times over and can pay for health care we can only dream of blames our nhs nurses and doctors. That’s the final nail for me.

So a millionaire several times over and can pay for health care we can only dream of blames our nhs nurses and doctors. That’s the final nail for me.
A high profile star uses his position to speak for many, and highlight the plight of our NHS. That’s another gold star from me.

A high profile star uses his position to speak for many, and highlight the plight of our NHS. That’s another gold star from me.

"highlight the plight or our NHS"

Where did he do that?

He clearly criticised the NHS and suggested they packed her off with paracetemol and that they were incompetent because they didn't detect gallbladder cancer when having tests for something completely different.

Trendy Covid.

Hhhmmm Gold Star

This has happened to myself too.
No 'behind the curtain' activity going on with posts.
@davidt?
(see posts #514 & #517 - original post is anon, that post quoted by Nerak shows 'hovis').
Cheers,
FWD.

Might be an accident in posting? I’ll take a look, saw some weirdness with quoting also.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom