Morrissey Central "I DON’T KNOW WHY MY MOTHER IS DEAD" (August 23, 2020)

I DON’T KNOW WHY MY MOTHER IS DEAD

“Following a stroke, her recovery was remarkable.
She had three extensive head-to-toe examinations by the NHS who could find nothing amiss.
Four days following the third all-clear examination I was told that my mother had three weeks to live.
Nine days later she had withered and died without any attempt by the NHS to save her life.
Once the NHS waves you off with paracetamol, get ready to meet your maker.
The official cause of my mother’s death was not the trendy and unquestionable “covid” - but, instead, cancer of the gallbladder … which had gone undetected by the NHS during their three thorough investigations.
How I wish to all gods that my mother had expressed no faith in the NHS.
She might still be alive today.”

Morrissey
23 August 2020.

Untitled_b47und.jpg

Media item:

He is unnecessarily mocking Covid again. Many people, especially in the United States, Brazil and Italy, have lost their loved ones. Sometimes it is worth holding back, especially in the face of death. He must be in very bad mental state now. It's very sad .

Seems to beg the question “Why would a multimillionaire send his mum for dodgy public healthcare?”
because she has probably used it her whole life and had great faith in it,in the 70s when britain was skint the nhs coped better than it does now,its too bloated with tens of thousands of managers,in the old days the matron/sister overseen everything and it ran more smoothly than today.

He has every right to feel upset. This was horrible to read. He should look into if any legal action could be taken. I can’t even begin to imagine how disgusting this must feel, to lose someone you love like that. The what-ifs and the helplessness...

Hear hear
Head to toe - MR I scan?
Always horrible to read stories of families who believe they've been failed by NHS.
I'm not going to process to be an expert on this , there's enough of those already on here , but would they have been checking for cancer ?
This is obviously crippling M - hope he comes through in one piec
Why is there so much pressure on public services these days??? :eek: :eek: :eek:
scandalous really, and as much as I love my footy reading about Harry M drinking 18k bottles of fizz in Greece whilst people and services are struggling so much does not sit well but such is the modern world I guess...

even if they had found something in the examinations they probably wouldnt have been able to do anything about considering it was only four days after the last "all clear" one that she was given three weeks to live. i mean, what would they have been able to do at that point?? either way, it would've been too late. it was cancer that killed her, not the nhs.

She had three extensive head-to-toe examinations by the NHS who could find nothing amiss.
Four days following the third all-clear examination I was told that my mother had three weeks to live.
Nine days later she had withered and died without any attempt by the NHS to save her life.
The official cause of my mother’s death was not the trendy and unquestionable “covid” - but, instead, cancer of the gallbladder … which had gone undetected by the NHS during their three thorough investigations.

Morrissey
23 August 2020.

View attachment 58619

FWD.
Fing hell, i did wonder! How disgusting!!!!! You need to sue. So angry for you! Fight not to have Covid on the death cert. Horrible, just horrible! xxx

My first thought was well, she was old. But then I remembered how insanely angry I was when my grandfather died of colon cancer at 91. My uncle was his doctor and it's something they could have discovered 10+ years prior. I have now reached acceptance.

Hold no man responsible for what he says in his grief - The Talmud

Lashing out at the NHS is one of the least controversial things Morrissey has done. It's what most people do who find themselves in his situation. Nuance goes out the window and we want the scalp of this doctor or that nurse. It's possible, like most people, he'll reach the conclusion that the majority of the people involved were likely doing their best in extremely strenuous circumstances, and he'll aim his guns elsewhere, preferably at the people who are consciously and callously underfunding the NHS in order to usher in a new Golden Age of private healthcare (God help us all).

Not dead myself yet! Also left to rot, by NHS. wouldn't trust em anyway! Four years of pain, anxiety, and 7 and a half stone. Finally diagnosed. Sent home with same pain killers or opium tablets. Nurses in my opinion, angles. The NHS stripped of dosh, over worked. GOVERNMENT fault!!!! JUST HORRIBLE so much empathy for you kid.

If this happened so quickly as the post suggests even if the NHS had detected the cancer several weeks ago it would have been too late. Cancer treatment only works when detected early.

The NHS doctors are the same as the private doctors. There isn't a separate set of doctors just doing private so the rant about NHS suggesting it wouldn't have happened outside of the NHS is a little unfair to the NHS that has been under funded during years of austerity and to call covid trendy is a hug insult to people who have lost people from this pandemic and to the hard work done by the NHS.

Also with regard to Gall Bladder cancer. It is never a great prognosis with that cancer. This type of cancer is usually always detected too late and the prognosis is a 5% survival rate. It is one of the worst cancers to get and survive from unless detected early and that means years early.

Sounds like this would have been too late for a better prognosis anyway as sad as that might be.

Right winger spouting anti-NHS views? Well I suppose it was a natural progression.

I can only imagine the grief the Morrissey/Dwyer family are feeling, but going after the NHS is a brave move.

Right winger spouting anti-NHS views? Well I suppose it was a natural progression.

I can only imagine the grief the Morrissey/Dwyer family are feeling, but going after the NHS is a brave move.

That's a really sick interpretation & I really don't know where you've been that you don't know that the NHS does sometimes let people down.

And do what instead - make everyone pay for healthcare?
Yep, and then on top of people dying because a difficult-to-detect cancer wasn't detected, they can also start dying because they can't afford the treatment or the requisite drugs.

It's no surprise to me to read this. I was wondering at whom the blame would be directed, because Morrissey has never let any opportunity to cast blame to go begging.
And those of you dullards using this opportunity to put the boot into the NHS, well feel free to take out a BUPA policy. Then, when the private hospitals realise they can't make a profit out of you anymore they'll just kick you out and you'll end up in the NHS anyway. Do you seriously want a US-style healthcare system? Are you that insane?

And do what instead - make everyone pay for healthcare?
Anyone believing that private healthcare offers a ‘remedy’ is mistaken. Indeed, it might be part of the problem: many doctors, and most surgeons, working for the NHS see it as their ‘side hustle’ and prioritise their private practice. And the current system nurtures and supports that perspective.

Anyone who’s read about the circumstances of Andy Warhol’s last moments couldn’t possibly believe that a private health plan secures anything—other than spiralling costs and a great lifestyle for those dreaming up the prices (for patients in no position to negotiate).

Private provision sees people simply as a fiscal opportunity. But, currently, the NHS sees ill people as unwarranted drains on ‘precious’ time resources. Both systems suppose that the care provider is the actually the one with a dire problem that needs taking care of.

Not being of a Tory persuasion I can see the long-term benefits, to our current administration, of an NHS being paid very well to fail. And so whilst a critic, I certainly won’t be shouting for the end of the National Health Service—I rather want it back.

Morrissey
23 August 2020.

View attachment 58619

FWD.
That is so heartbreaking to read. It echoes my own experience with both my parents in a similar "healthcare" system in Ireland, where being older means you are expendable and not worth the bother of thoroughness, in diagnosis or follow up care. It's so awful to read this and see the photo of a young vibrant Elizabeth. The trust of the elderly is betrayed by a system where no one is culpable. "That is no country for old men" - or women, applies universally it seems. Bless their hearts , a sad read.

That's a really sick interpretation & I really don't know where you've been that you don't know that the NHS does sometimes let people down.

I don't see anyone being let down in this. Unless you detect gallbladder cancer years earlier survival is very slim and in this case even if they had noticed a year ago prognosis wouldn't have been great. Very low survival rates for that cancer.

It is usually always detected too late because people rarely know they have it until it is too late.

Unless she was paying to get full scans every 6 months privately when not ill then the outcome would likely have been the same. Even with early detection with this cancer the survival rate is only about 15% and this obviously wasn't detected early

Shut the f*** up, Clown Shoes. His mother was old. Know what happens when you get old? You ducking die. EVERYONE does.

If Morrissey’s present “NHS killed mom” bullocks interests you, for even a second - please eat a lump of freezing cold poison.

Absolute c***s.
Probably the same dumb and ageist attitude taken by the NHS.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom