I can't stop laughing at Bret Michaels

^ :lbf: It never gets old

p.s. Could Poison use a new keyboardist? :D

Oh, i can't even watch that show. Are those girls retarded or something? He is the ugliest f***er I've ever seen.
Does he know what year it is? I mean, this is from '93...time for a new style...orsomething...

bretmichaels021.jpg
:lbf:

didn't realise hair like this still existed.:eek:

^ LOL! He's gonna need a better story...rather than getting his ass kicked by a stage prop. :lbf:

I just heard this today...

Bret Michaels has a back-page interview with the July issue of Elle Magazine, which has Gwen Stefani on the cover.

Inside he talks about groupies and life on the road, and finishes saying how he literally risks his life for better sex. It's not online yet, so is transcribed below

ELLE: You've lived with diabetes since you were a kid. How does the disease affect your sex life?

BM: The only time it will ever affect you in bed is if you have extremely low blood sugar and you go into insulin shock, at which point you won't be standing up, let alone performing sex. However, I will sometimes hold off on the insulin, which will jack my blood sugar level up to the low 200 range. It's like how a prizefighter will want to go into the ring with his blood sugar levels high. It gives you the stamina of a bull. So, yes, sometimes I will endanger my own life to pleasure a woman.

:eek::confused::rolleyes::crazy:

Back
Top Bottom