How often do you play your instrument?

K

KenzieW

How often do you play your instrument? (I know, weird question, but I am curious and bored.)

I try to play at least four times a week for about 20-60 minutes. Then I go to guitar lessons once a week and play for 45 minutes.

JohnnyMare

After reading the tags on this thread, I'm not sure how I should answer this ;)

I try and play guitar every day, even if it's for 10-15 mins. If I'm planning on practising for an hour or so, I normally play my bass for 10 mins to warm my hands up - I don't know why, but I find that playing guitar is easier after a warm-up on my bass.

D

Dave

supposedly lots of short sessions are better than the same time spent in longer sessions. if you still watch television keep your guitar by your chair.

nothappynotsad

Snapping necks and cashing checks
I play for at least an hour a day but I'm always getting lured in by my drums when I walk past and I keep a guitar near my couch for impromptu sessions.

!Viva Hate!

I play for at least an hour a day but I'm always getting lured in by my drums when I walk past and I keep a guitar near my couch for impromptu sessions.

Chick drummers are yummy. Except for the one from Best Coast.

You caught me, I'm really Ali Koehler in disguise.

That's it. I want a divorce. I get the computer, you can have the kid.

If by "kid", you actually mean "record collection", then sure.

If it's vinyl then yeah, have at it.:p

Don't you tease me now. How soon can we start the preceding?

Well, I reckon we'd have to get married first, then divorced.

Here, I'll serenade you:

Okay but it'll be strictly for tax purposes.

Aww, y'all done had you're first fake forum relationship! How nice...how 'bout a nice stick of sweet salted butter?
paula-deen-headshot-345.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Abrahan

...with an N.
Subscriber
today is the first day in a long time that i didn't play my guitar.

Tags
my skin flute? whenever poss.
Top Bottom