How do you eat jaffa cakes?

how do you eat jaffa cakes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, if I'm in a hurry I'll bite straight in and eat them in a couple of mouthsful, but to savour the great Cake of Jaffa properly, I swirl my tongue round and round the chocolate covering of the orangey bit, until it's all melted and licked off. Then I either nibble gently around the edges to get at the rest of the chocolate, then bite into the vestigal sponge topped with the orangey bit, or if I'm feeling adventurous, I slip my tongue around and beneath the edges of the orangey bit, carefully loosening it so that it eventually slips onto my tongue to be savoured as it melts. Then I return to the chocolatey base and bite gently at it, feeling the sponge give as my teeth close around it.

Did I mention I like Jaffa Cakes? :)

If they create that affect, I'm Jaffa Cakes' biggest fan.

Greggs, of course :D cheap and cheerful

(or not so cheap, 1 sausage roll is now 68p!)

"and we'll sing the Grantham Anthem.."

Ah, well, we have Greggs here too, but I don't care for them. Regional tastes, methinks. *mutters something rude about Wessies....*

Usually I munch them in one mouth opening, but often I also do the same thing like you, hatfull. Tell to your husband that he's wrong.

You guys want to try Mr kipling pink slices.I`ve just eaten two.I eat when I`m stressed.I`m a size 14 and want to be a 10.i think I`ll use christmas looming over the horizon again to be a bit plump.There`s always New Years to get thin.:D

jaffa-cakes.gif
FRINK?

mvgroup.jpg

419483093_d8cd49f596.jpg

I can't believe nobody voted for dunking them in tea! That was my dinner yesterday evening :D

I can't believe nobody voted for dunking them in tea! That was my dinner yesterday evening :D
CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hatiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!

It's good news I'm alive after all those jaffa cakes :D

hatiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!

It's good news I'm alive after all those jaffa cakes :D
I'm glad to hear it! I ate an obscene amount of jaffa cakes on Tuesday, I can't even admit how many :o

We're two peas in a pot, hattie ;)

I haven't been here for a while, how are you? And hubby?

We're two peas in a pot, hattie ;)

I haven't been here for a while, how are you? And hubby?
I'm getting by, hubby has a sore nipple, but is ok otherwise. How are you?

Sore nipple? Was it your doing, hattie? :D
I'm a bit tired I guess, and I have to decide whether to go to a dance lesson today or not... somehow I prefer doing nothing on weekends :confused:
But dance is fun... oh I don't know!

Sore nipple? Was it your doing, hattie? :D
I'm a bit tired I guess, and I have to decide whether to go to a dance lesson today or not... somehow I prefer doing nothing on weekends :confused:
But dance is fun... oh I don't know!
no, it' not my fault, it's the nursing that's doing it I think ;)

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I know what you mean, sunday is a day of rest, but I think I'm meant to be going and helping with stuff later...

If you're helping someone, it's for a good cause.
I'll see if ironing can help me make up my mind ;) See you later!

Back
Top Bottom