How about a forum for new members?

thewarroom

Scorpion Kicker
I've seen on other message boards a forum specifically for new members (or those returning after a long time away) to introduce themselves and for the rest of us to welcome them and tell them how much fun they will have here :D. We don't have anything like that here, just the occasional thread in Off-Topic.

Good idea?

I've seen on other message boards a forum specifically for new members (or those returning after a long time away) to introduce themselves and for the rest of us to welcome them and tell them how much fun they will have here :D. We don't have anything like that here, just the occasional thread in Off-Topic.

Good idea?

of course its a good idea
therefore it shall d..
oh, i don't know :o

shouldn't you be getting your beauty sleep? :eek:
no really, the more forums the better
especially for newbies :cool:
& sooner rather than later
since i plan on training my replacement myself :o

Yes, I really should. I tried but too many night shifts are messing with my sleep pattern.
I don't think its a bad idea, having a welcome area, but where do we stop. One of the forums my bf uses a similar lay out to here but there are way more sections, I just think its a bit messy myself. Bung everything else in OT I say :p
replacement? where you going?

What? good lord... :p

Yeah, I know, but I don't go to them much!!! :p They're not Moz-related, mostly The Simpsons actually. :D

Could we at least put a welcome sticky at the top of the OT forum?

Last edited:
ooooo I am soooooooo Jealous :o Have the best time, and can you shout to him that I love him, I mean even if you have to totally embarrass yourself lol.
:D
actually its quite embarrasing, for me, just going
i mean, its not like there are alot of things i've chosen to do for over 20 years
other than really being into moz & his music
except maybe
cheeks.jpg

masturbate? :o

actually its quite embarrasing, for me, just going
i mean, its not like there are alot of things i've chosen to do for over 20 years
other than really being into moz & his music
except maybe
cheeks.jpg

masturbate? :o

Aww its not embarrassing going, neither is the other thing as long as you don't do it when you are there! :eek:

Thanks, Rivers :)

Back
Top Bottom