Houston White Oak show - now postponed until October 28, 2019

Show has been postponed till oct 28th no reason given yet. Uuuuuuuugggggghhhhhh

From White Oak FB (see full FAQ posted by Famous when dead in comments):

"Well this really sucks. We've been working through the weather to make this show happen & just learned Morrissey and Interpol will not be playing tonight. Here’s the deal — the entire show is postponed until October 28th. Your ticket for tonight will be valid for the rescheduled date.

We know there’s a lot of questions here, so we hope this answers them:

Q. Wait...What’s going on?
A. From Moz --

"Due to complications from the extreme flood conditions in the Houston area, the Morrissey / Interpol concert set to take place tonight has been re-scheduled for Oct 28th.
It was determined to move the event in consideration and respect of the troubles that people in the area have recently encountered.
It is the group’s wishes that the rescheduled date can better serve all who would like to come to the event.
Morrissey’s team reached the decision after hearing that a number of ticket buyers were having issues attending tonight’s event, along with information of current road closures and other related problematic details.
The team would like to express their deepest apologies for any inconvenience to the fans.

Link to tweet posted by NealCassidy:

full

UPDATE Sep. 22:

Link posted by countthree:

Houston. - Morrissey Central

Due to complications from the extreme flood conditions in the Houston area, the Morrissey / Interpol concert due to take place tonight has been re-scheduled for October 28th. It was determined to move the event in consideration of the troubles people in the area have encountered this week. It is the group's wishes that the rescheduled date can better serve all who would like to come to the event. Morrissey's team reached the decision after hearing that a number of ticket buyers were having issues attending tonight's event, along with information of road closures and other related problematic details. All tickets originally purchased for September 21st will be honored on October 28th.

Last edited by a moderator:
:(
when you are about to keel over aka drop in your tracks aka 'curtains for you'
you lose weight. when you are healthy you gain weight.:thumb:
when you look so frail and shriveled up that the horse tooth doesnt fit, I would
say its knock knock whos there, the grim reaper here time for :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

:relieved:

22-Keel-over-1.jpg

Probably Morrissey's as Tommy Robinson and Anne Marie Walters will attend his funeral.
and because he's the bigger personality and bigger impact on culture, and has lyrics ready made for a good death headline

and because he's the bigger personality and bigger impact on culture, and has lyrics ready made for a good death headline
Heaven knows I'm miserable now presumably being the favourite, though so many others to choose from. Maybe I know it's over.

Its actually 3 hr ,90 min both way and yes it takes half a tank actually
Well it’s got shorter then as on a previous post you said you had driven for 2hrs through flooded streets that had dried up, lol, I wasn’t having a go btw, it’s just petrol is so expensive here in the uk that £20 wouldn’t get you far never mind $20

o_O

the combination of Moz huge crowds and :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: health issues are making
the Skinny pseudonyms very histrionic. They are nobody but everybody is somebody else.
Crazy cucks.:crazy:

all of you people need to get jobs at greggs. get off the interwebs wtf.
poli you should hop over to dear old blighty and try one of greggs vegan sausage rolls,they are actually quite good.

Yep, les from Benidorm is even rougher than girls from Greenock, especially if he hasn’t shaved
irish here was me thinking les was short for Lesley,thought I was in there.need to make do with the locals.iv changed the lyrics of WHO LET THE DOGS OUT to WHO LET THE DOGS IN when I go to my local nightclub.

irish here was me thinking les was short for Lesley,thought I was in there.need to make do with the locals.iv changed the lyrics of WHO LET THE DOGS OUT to WHO LET THE DOGS IN when I go to my local nightclub.
Les/Lesley is the transvestite from the Benidorm tv show played by that very funny geordie actor, I passed through Greenock today actually, up the drumfrocker rd, you see some sights up there, the women are scarier than the men

Well it’s got shorter then as on a previous post you said you had driven for 2hrs through flooded streets that had dried up, lol, I wasn’t having a go btw, it’s just petrol is so expensive here in the uk that £20 wouldn’t get you far never mind $20
What the heck our you driving, dont you get 300 miles average on a full tank and avg gas mile of let's say 25mpg.....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom