Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace..."

UPDATE Aug. 2:

From James:
Picture via Instagram @__jimijames__ and twitter @james_jimi
orangevinyl.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 1:

VivaGil posted:

in case anyone wants a look at the discs a friend of mine posted this on instagram.

hottopic_girl_racer.jpg

Fluorescent orange. I'll definitely be picking this one up.

HT getting exclusive Morrissey variant - Modern Vinyl

World Peace Is None Of Your Business, the upcoming full length album from Morrissey, is coming to colored vinyl, courtesy of Hot Topic. The retailer will carry a 180-gram fluorescent orange variant, in stores on July 22nd. We’ll update this post when it goes on sale.

If you just want the standard double vinyl variant, you can pick it up at Amazon. The album is officially released on July 15th.

Info from a post on the Vinyl Collective message board by Travis:

Hot Topic will have this on exclusive "flourescent orange" 180 gram 2xLP for $22.50 available in select stores and online 7/22

If anything changes I'll post it here

...How many copies is that going to be out of?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace...

So shiny. I may pick one up even though I have no possible way to play vinyl and probably never will again.

You can pick up a turntable for under $100

Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace...

So one pic has 2 translucent orange discs and the other pic has 2 opaque orange discs? The opaqueness could be because of the white inner sleeves behind them I guess but where did the pink one come from?

So one pic has 2 translucent orange discs and the other pic has 2 opaque orange discs? The opaqueness could be because of the white inner sleeves behind them I guess but where did the pink one come from?

I guess it's a two record set, one pink an one orange

vinyl collective says "Hot Topic exclusive colored vinyl. A/B is a really cool looking translucent pink, I've actually never seen a record this color before. C/D is a cool looking orange, a little different than a standard translucent orange. Both have a bit of a swirl effect to them."

I got all excited seeing this and called the two stores near me....you’d have thought I was asking them about quantum physics. Looks like I’m going to hope for an online order like the most of the rest of yas

I got all excited seeing this and called the two stores near me....you’d have thought I was asking them about quantum physics. Looks like I’m going to hope for an online order like the most of the rest of yas

Hahah. That perfectly describes the reaction I got from the two HT stores I called, too. One of them said they don't even sell vinyl at all in their store, so...online it is.

I guess it's a two record set, one pink an one orange

vinyl collective says "Hot Topic exclusive colored vinyl. A/B is a really cool looking translucent pink, I've actually never seen a record this color before. C/D is a cool looking orange, a little different than a standard translucent orange. Both have a bit of a swirl effect to them."

I'm guessing the pink one has you quite excited then?

What will the price be for this vinyl? Anyone know for sure without guessing? Thanks

What will the price be for this vinyl? Anyone know for sure without guessing? Thanks

$22.50, per Hot Topic customer service email

That's an absolute steal. Is all vinyl that cheap in US? The normal black World Peace is £28.99 over here in England (48.77usd)

Standard new single LPs are typically between $15-25 here, generally depending on the weight of the vinyl. I was surprised by the low price of the standard 2LP WPINOYB ($25)—that's definitely atypical. Most 2LPs I see are $25-30, and I would have expected an exclusive/colored edition to be at least $35. $22.50 definitely seems like a steal to me, too!

That's an absolute steal. Is all vinyl that cheap in US? The normal black World Peace is £28.99 over here in England (48.77usd)

All UK stores seem to charge way more for the same product.

Take a look at Eil.com . I just cannot understand why on earth their cds/vinyls have to be more expensive than anywhere else.....:crazy::crazy:

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=609381

Cheers Moz

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

25$ is what i expect to for new vinyl but i dont buy a lot of it so it may cost more depending on limited copies etc. sound about right though and am surprised to see it so expensive over there as i didnt think the demand would support the high price.

Just noticed on the website.....

50% OFF INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Let's just hope it stays on for another couple of days....

Cheers Moz

So is there a pink version and an orange? Or it’s just a double LP with one pink LP and one orange?

For a 2xLP $22.50 is an absolute steal.

So is there a pink version and an orange? Or it’s just a double LP with one pink LP and one orange?

For a 2xLP $22.50 is an absolute steal.

Double, one pink, one orange.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom