Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace..."

UPDATE Aug. 2:

From James:
Picture via Instagram @__jimijames__ and twitter @james_jimi
orangevinyl.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 1:

VivaGil posted:

in case anyone wants a look at the discs a friend of mine posted this on instagram.

hottopic_girl_racer.jpg

Fluorescent orange. I'll definitely be picking this one up.

HT getting exclusive Morrissey variant - Modern Vinyl

World Peace Is None Of Your Business, the upcoming full length album from Morrissey, is coming to colored vinyl, courtesy of Hot Topic. The retailer will carry a 180-gram fluorescent orange variant, in stores on July 22nd. We’ll update this post when it goes on sale.

If you just want the standard double vinyl variant, you can pick it up at Amazon. The album is officially released on July 15th.

Info from a post on the Vinyl Collective message board by Travis:

Hot Topic will have this on exclusive "flourescent orange" 180 gram 2xLP for $22.50 available in select stores and online 7/22

If anything changes I'll post it here

...How many copies is that going to be out of?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (flourescent orange) of "World Peace...

Now I'm confident that someone is f***ing with my head. Please, Morrissey, I beg of you... don't make me have to see my therapist more than twice each week! (#MozWorldProblems)

Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (flourescent orange) of "World Peace...

I'm so confused.

beth_ditto.jpg

Oh nice. I can pick up a studded belt and another Adventure Time shirt while I'm there...

Really, though, I'm all over this...

Artists impression.

Oh Excellent news...will get my hands on one copy for sure! Thanks for letting us know.

Cheers Moz

How is there a double vinyl with the standard 12 songs and not the extra six?

btw does it say 11th of July on anyone else's iTunes store?

[URL=http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/cinemarr1/media/moz_WPINOYB_date_zps15a26eda.jpg.html][/URL]

Swedish record stores has 11th of July as release date for WPINOYB.

http://www.bengans.se/Product.aspx?skivkod=1043361&section=music

I love Hot Topic. I've gotten several Morrissey t-shirts and books there. It caters to the teen in all of us. :D

The other record will have the spoken-word versions of the songs along with David Morrissey reading the lyrics.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom