Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace..."

UPDATE Aug. 2:

From James:
Picture via Instagram @__jimijames__ and twitter @james_jimi
orangevinyl.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 1:

VivaGil posted:

in case anyone wants a look at the discs a friend of mine posted this on instagram.

hottopic_girl_racer.jpg

Fluorescent orange. I'll definitely be picking this one up.

HT getting exclusive Morrissey variant - Modern Vinyl

World Peace Is None Of Your Business, the upcoming full length album from Morrissey, is coming to colored vinyl, courtesy of Hot Topic. The retailer will carry a 180-gram fluorescent orange variant, in stores on July 22nd. We’ll update this post when it goes on sale.

If you just want the standard double vinyl variant, you can pick it up at Amazon. The album is officially released on July 15th.

Info from a post on the Vinyl Collective message board by Travis:

Hot Topic will have this on exclusive "flourescent orange" 180 gram 2xLP for $22.50 available in select stores and online 7/22

If anything changes I'll post it here

...How many copies is that going to be out of?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace...

I just called the closest Hot Topic in my area and the employee said that they had 2 copies in. I'm going to try online at 7:00 am PST and then I might creep into the local store later if I strike out. I don't think this will be too hard to get, but you never know.

Good luck!

Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace...

OK, who else just gone done checking the Hot Topic site to make sure they didn't go on sale at 12:01 AM EST? Just in case.

Just checked now.....nothing. I am at home all day long so....

Cheers Moz

Go to new items in and it is there......and upon check out you get this fantastic 50% off international shipping so from USD 40 to USD 20 only !!

Cheers Moz

Last edited:

Found it and ordered, thanks. I still don't trust Hot Topic 100% so I'm still going to go to a store tomorrow and try to buy one just to make sure.

Go to new items in and it is there......and upon check out you get this fantastic 50% off international shipping so from USD 40 to USD 20 only !!

Cheers Moz

I clicked on the new items an hour or two ago just to see if it'd be in there. It either wasn't there an hour or two ago or I just didn't look closely enough. I had a feeling something weird like that would happen before 10 AM EST.

Cheers Moz

My pleasure ! It just says limited edition....not like with some other of their exclusives limited to 1000/2500 copies....

Cheers Moz

What? I don't see it. Did you search on something other than Morrissey?

that's weird when I clicked the link it went right to the item

stoned comes through again! you rule!

yay insomnia

The point is that you have to go to New and not to search under Morrissey as it wont come up over there.

Oh well it is over now.....

Cheers Moz

Yeah, who knows how many there actually are. I'm just hoping our orders go through fine and we get them. I'm in the US so shipping wasn't too bad. Less than $30 US total for record and shipping.

My pleasure ! It just says limited edition....not like with some other of their exclusives limited to 1000/2500 copies....

Cheers Moz

I got an email confirmation of my order. Let's hope for the best....

Cheers Moz

I hurried so fast to check the website, that I didn't even notice Stoned's link. I'm sure it would have worked for me perfectly. But I got there anyways and got it ordered, yay!

that's weird when I clicked the link it went right to the item

Thanks for the update!

I have seen in the past that they sometimes cancel orders if they over sell, lets hope its all gone through

Also,

Its been confirmed there are 1000 copies

Yeah, got one too but with Hot Topic's not-so-great customer service they provided to any of us that went into a store or called to ask about it, I still feel a little worried. But heck, they took our money and sent us a confirmation, so it should be good.

I got an email confirmation of my order. Let's hope for the best....

Cheers Moz

Interesting. That's why I'll still be going into a store and hoping they have one there.

Thanks for the update!

I have seen in the past that they sometimes cancel orders if they over sell, lets hope its all gone through

Also,

Its been confirmed there are 1000 copies

But heck, they took our money and sent us a confirmation, so it should be good.

Indeed !! And yes...I have ordered 1 copy only too.

Cheers Moz

There's over £100 in my paypal and won't let me checkout wtf, lol

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom