Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace..."

UPDATE Aug. 2:

From James:
Picture via Instagram @__jimijames__ and twitter @james_jimi
orangevinyl.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 1:

VivaGil posted:

in case anyone wants a look at the discs a friend of mine posted this on instagram.

hottopic_girl_racer.jpg

Fluorescent orange. I'll definitely be picking this one up.

HT getting exclusive Morrissey variant - Modern Vinyl

World Peace Is None Of Your Business, the upcoming full length album from Morrissey, is coming to colored vinyl, courtesy of Hot Topic. The retailer will carry a 180-gram fluorescent orange variant, in stores on July 22nd. We’ll update this post when it goes on sale.

If you just want the standard double vinyl variant, you can pick it up at Amazon. The album is officially released on July 15th.

Info from a post on the Vinyl Collective message board by Travis:

Hot Topic will have this on exclusive "flourescent orange" 180 gram 2xLP for $22.50 available in select stores and online 7/22

If anything changes I'll post it here

...How many copies is that going to be out of?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (flourescent orange) of "World Peace...

7VVMHoe.jpg
in case anyone wants a look at the discs a friend of mine posted this on instagram.

Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (flourescent orange) of "World Peace...

nice, cant wait and it seems ill be able to at least get a download of the bonus tracks without having to buy the album again . nice

Ooooh! So I guess this means they're already on sale in the stores?!

Guess who's going to need a ride to a mall this weekend… :rolleyes:

Ooooh! So I guess this means they're already on sale in the stores?!

Guess who's going to need a ride to a mall this weekend… :rolleyes:
Apparently a few people visited a Hot Topic in LA and convinced an employee to sell it to them early. There are a couple of folks on Twitter posting photos.

Apparently a few people visited a Hot Topic in LA and convinced an employee to sell it to them early. There are a couple of folks on Twitter posting photos.
That's what this girl did.

Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace...

Onnit like a car bonnet. Buying 2, one for me, one for eBay, £20,000 if anyone wants it.

Really excited for this I've been waiting patiently to get my hands on #WPINOYB vinyl. I can't wait to hear how it will sound At first I didn't believe it when I was told that vinyl was an altogether different listening experience, I know better now. I'll most likely set the needle on #Smiler first just to get all the tears out of the way.

Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace...

Really excited for this I've been waiting patiently to get my hands on #WPINOYB vinyl. I can't wait to hear how it will sound At first I didn't believe it when I was told that vinyl was an altogether different listening experience, I know better now. I'll most likely set the needle on #Smiler first just to get all the tears out of the way.

Oh cumon it isn't that bad

Let's just hope there will be enough left to be purchased online.....If a kind soul is willing to get a copy for me, I am here....

Cheers Moz

My biggest concern is that some people will buy as many copies as possible and sell them on Ebay trying to make a huge profit......See what happened with the US Version of the 10" vinyl.....oh well....

Cheers Moz

My biggest concern is that some people will buy as many copies as possible and sell them on Ebay trying to make a huge profit......See what happened with the US Version of the 10" vinyl.....oh well....

Cheers Moz

Stoned,

I don't think they are going to let customers back the truck up the rack and start filling the tray. I hope not, anyway.

If they have any sense the staff working at Hot Topic will put one or two copies out on the shelves to buy, then keep the rest for themselves to flog on ebay for twice the price. That's what usually happens with these kind of store exclusives.

I keep checking the website everyday as you can never tell........

Cheers Moz

I called two stores in my area and they said that even if they had it now (which they don't) they wouldn't be allowed to sell it before 8/5.

Would someone please look at their receipt and let me know the item number? I can't get any info from the people who work there, and they claim they can't do much without the item number. Please?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom