Hong Kong - MacPherson Stadium (Oct. 6, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / You Have Killed Me / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Bullfighter Dies / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Meat Is Murder / All The Lazy Dykes / How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said // Judy Is A Punk

setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by Sarcasmos.

• Photo from afoxontheroad / Instagram:

39191_hongkong.jpg

Last edited:
Sound like his voice was packing up or there was a problem with his mic. Either way I would have expected the band to finish the song and then someone explain what had happened. Bit piss poor really.

Blykey! I reckon this show was a sell out, so he had to at least make an effort else he was going to hear it from the Sherman Oaks HQ office. I reckon since all the retro Kill Uncle merch has been selling so well, he doesn't think he needs to go on with the remaining dates until the hometown gigs in Los Santos, which I agree with. I reckon if he makes that place Austrialililia, it will be a miracle.

Sound like his voice was packing up or there was a problem with his mic. Either way I would have expected the band to finish the song and then someone explain what had happened. Bit piss poor really.

Totally agreed. But I think it was mic problem. Does anybody know if it's happened in previous songs?

China regained control in 1997, and Morrissey made the statement in 2010, you straw-clutching fool.

Any need for that or do you simply like insulting people? It was a simple question not a dig. I know exactly when China regained control but only 31% of inhabitants were Chinese at the last census in 2011.

Uncle knobhead at it again.

Can I ask a serious question?

Why do you continue to post/spend a lot of time on a forum for a singer that you obviously don't like anymore? You are always first to comment, always first to post a new TTY story, why why why? I'd say 95% of the posts you make are negative towards morrissey.

Also isn't morrissey allowed to change his mind about playing in China?

Uncle knobhead at it again.

Can I ask a serious question?

Why do you continue to post/spend a lot of time on a forum for a singer that you obviously don't like anymore? You are always first to comment, always first to post a new TTY story, why why why? I'd say 95% of the posts you make are negative towards morrissey.

Also isn't morrissey allowed to change his mind about playing in China?

I see. What don't you like about the pic? The pic itself, or the message it conveys, which is factually correct? Do you only like the message if it reinforces your image of the man? Or you dislike the image because it doesn't? Or perhaps the message itself is irrefutable, so you attack the messenger?

Any need for that or do you simply like insulting people? It was a simple question not a dig. I know exactly when China regained control but only 31% of inhabitants were Chinese at the last census in 2011.

Bah! You got me there! Can't fault that reasoning. No Sireee.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom