Honestly, The Smiths just need to play a show together

The only way they'll reform is when Morrissey pops it, and the other three tour with a hologram. Hold on another few years, and it's bound to happen.

:lbf:Why should I give up
you’re the one that has no evidence that Morrissey has a problem with the band in that video
Or just give up and admit it you’re wrong
perceptions aren't 'right' or 'wrong', they're just that; perceptions. That's why I said, "To me, it looks like...". You don't have to agree. He's not going to start shouting at the band in the middle of the set, is he? That said, most fans who have seen Moz live a few times can tell a 'relaxed' Moz from an off-kilter, out-of-sorts Moz and from that clip, I think he looks uncomfortable and distracted; he fiddles with his earpiece as soon as he comes in as though something is wrong, he looks back blankly at the band between 2.37-2.40, there are times when he's not focusing on the audience and he does not seem his normal self. Put that alongside the fact that Little Barrie was a stand-in and was making a shitshow of one of his best songs at the same time and I think it's a reasonable conclusion to come to. I have seen Morrissey grimacing at flubbed notes and rolling his eyes at various band f***-ups over the years; he's not an idiot who is just oblivious to whatever else is going on.

Trying to engage with you on any topic is like arguing with a kid - you just say "no, no, no, you're wrong, shut up" and revert to your own reality instead.

Last edited:
perceptions aren't 'right' or 'wrong', they're just that; perceptions. That's why I said, "To me, it looks like...". You don't have to agree. He's not going to start shouting at the band in the middle of the set, is he? That said, most fans who have seen Moz live a few times can tell a 'relaxed' Moz from an off-kilter, out-of-sorts Moz and from that clip, I think he looks uncomfortable and distracted; he fiddles with his earpiece as soon as he comes in as though something is wrong, he looks back blankly at the band between 2.37-2.40, there are times when he's not focusing on the audience and he does not seem his normal self. Put that alongside the fact that Little Barrie was a stand-in and was making a shitshow of one of his best songs at the same time and I think it's a reasonable conclusion to come to. I have seen Morrissey grimacing at flubbed notes and rolling his eyes at various band f***-ups over the years; he's not an idiot who is just oblivious to whatever else is going on.

Trying to engage with you on any topic is like arguing with a kid - you just say "no, no, no, you're wrong, shut up" and revert to your own reality instead.

I know that’s your perception I was just curious on how you came to your conclusion

No he’s not going to shout at his band during the performance

I agree he does look off kilter and distracted at times

yes it was probably feedback from the monitor or some technical thing

he can’t look at the audience probably because he doesn’t want to

there’s a large gap between the stage and the audience and the audience doesn’t really look into it and most likely most of them are not there to see him and we can be sure he would sense that and see that

I see him looking back at the band but probably just to get himself through the situation, looking back for some kind of support, but yes detached at times and just trying to get through it

I’ve seen it too (and I’ve seen him plenty of times) but I don’t see him rolling his eyes or grimacing at flubbed notes here in this video or any other gestures on his part that would show as a negative reaction against the bands performance

Also I’m sure that he didn’t just walk on stage and to his surprise there was a new guitarist there.

Please show me where I’ve ever told someone to ‘shut up’ on this site, I’d like to see that

no one thought that you actually came here for the music.

Anyway, I’m always happy to disappoint YOU.
Cheers! Even though despite our obvious disagreements, I've always felt that we could have a pleasant conversation over a cuppa.
I respect your knowledge and passion for music, even if I feel some of it is misapplied. But hey, I can't talk. I listened to Sweet all morning.

🤒
WTF???? perceptions are not right or wrong?:crazy:
what are they then radar transmissions from :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: s stupid comet?
when a comet is heading towards to blow you up the perception is wrong?o_O
have you been attending the Fake C school of insane psycho babbling?

he looks distracted for 3 seconds?:lbf:

after a post full of craziness you decide to make 'reasonable conclusion':rolleyes:
WTF do you shop for food at Kmart?:mad:

I know, I know...don't come at me. It just needs to happen. Screw the politics. Screw the drama. They need to grow the eff up. Stop whining and whinging. Play the damn music for the people! They are possibly the most inspirational band next to The Beatles. Yes, it's true. Moz needs to get his head out of his ass and the rest need to just get over it. Get back together and play the damn music. I'd travel to England just to see it.

yes the Lawnmowers would LOVE a reunion since they are all flat broke;)
the dramatic one:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: 'jogging' 10 km a day with the dumb:mask:
FH Mike dreaming up schemes having "Ian" as the winner
DH Andy making groups that last a good part of a week.:nomouth:

but Moz is flush and living large relasing records so it a no go for the Lawnmowers
when will the day dawn when they consider finding jobs?:rage:

Back
Top Bottom