Holy crap! The Low In High School 7" box set is bloody stunning

Just seen it here (scroll down a touch) https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/your-latest-morrissey-smiths-buy.72830/page-297

Pic: Ordinary Boy

Just bloody look at that! @ OB They should use your pic on MPORIUM!

752525E9-5ABA-4122-9C92-3D0DE5304AB4-5573-0000065704902CB7.jpeg

Pretty sure that this is how an addict feels! That is something else!

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering it's £42, it damn well should be good looking! What do the back covers of the vinyl single sleeves look like by the way?

come on £42,that is nothing these days,you go to the cimema or bowling and your talking 8o or 90 quid these days.that boxset is very well designed and is worth every penny of £42.

come on £42,that is nothing these days,you go to the cimema or bowling and your talking 8o or 90 quid these days.that boxset is very well designed and is worth every penny of £42.
Is there any additional music for your £42?

"In Your Lap" b/w "The Girl from Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn't Kneel"

Yikes.

maybe this has already been asked, but what are those images ? where are they from ?
don't think ketamines post deserved a dislike,he was only asking a question.im sure someone on here will do a bit of detective work for you ket.

don't think ketamines post deserved a dislike,he was only asking a question.im sure someone on here will do a bit of detective work for you ket.
No sign of who they are (a couple don't even look real) despite very hard looking.
Here's a closer view of one side of each record (as the picture is repeated):
morrissey-my-love-id-do-anything-for-you-2017-3.jpg

morrissey-my-love-id-do-anything-for-you-2017-9.jpg
morrissey-my-love-id-do-anything-for-you-2017-14.jpg
morrissey-my-love-id-do-anything-for-you-2017-18.jpg

morrissey-my-love-id-do-anything-for-you-2017-23.jpg
morrissey-my-love-id-do-anything-for-you-2017-29.jpg

I poached all of these shamelessly from the excellent 45Cat site:
http://www.45cat.com/record/538338190
Where the whole box set is broken down in pictures nicely.
I believe it's now actually something you can order from indie shops - Amoeba have certainly got stock and some UK shops have it.
Generally, a well presented version of the album.
I'm sure the pictures will be identified soon.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
No sign of who they are (a couple don't even look real) despite very hard looking.
View attachment 43380
View attachment 43381 View attachment 43382 View attachment 43383
View attachment 43386 View attachment 43384

Where the whole box set is broken down in pictures nicely. I believe it's now actually something you can order from indie shops - Amoeba have certainly got stock and some UK shops have it. Generally, a well presented version of the album.
Regards,
FWD.
well done famous,can see they are manequins now,eyes were deceiving me there.very good boxset in my opinion.

well done famous,can see they are manequins now,eyes were deceiving me there.very good boxset in my opinion.
Thank you for saying what I was thinking.
I didn't want to assume anyone's 'realness' :)
Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 43380
View attachment 43381 View attachment 43382 View attachment 43383
View attachment 43386 View attachment 43384

Where the whole box set is broken down in pictures nicely.
I believe it's now actually something you can order from indie shops - Amoeba have certainly got stock and some UK shops have it.
Generally, a well presented version of the album.
Regards,
FWD.
thanks FWD.:)
was thinking he plucked them from that Feminist Avant-garde book, no luck with google image search. The more I look at them the stranger they look ! :lbf: this may end up in the long list of Moz Mysteries ! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom