Hollywood Bowl 10/26/19 pool circle / pit fan connection

inthehaze

Thought I make a space for fans going to the Hollywood Bowl show on 10/26/19, in particular for those who are sitting (well hopefully not for long) in the Pool Circle / Pit. I've met plenty of wonderful fanatics throughout the years in the pit and maybe we can share some tips! I've been a member of this site since the late 90's (lost my original id). My third Moz show was the H Bowl, 1992. I'll be wearing my unworn rare 'Your Arsenal' tee I bought that night, right before the riot! Being at the front at this theater, you have a much better chance of a handshake than at most other venues. But even more fun is helping the "stage jumpers" get up there on the stage floor. I've even caught a shirt but that was at the Downtown LA show last year. I'll be at the front of Pool D (left-center side). Watching the Moz Hollywood Bowl concert videos has got me all excited! Let's see who else is coming. All fans sitting elsewhere are welcome to chime in to share your story as well!

I was happy inthehaze of a drunken hour....

Thought I make a space for fans going to the Hollywood Bowl show on 10/26/19, in particular for those who are sitting (well hopefully not for long) in the Pool Circle / Pit. I've met plenty of wonderful fanatics throughout the years in the pit and maybe we can share some tips! I've been a member of this site since the late 90's (lost my original id). My third Moz show was the H Bowl, 1992. I'll be wearing my unworn rare 'Your Arsenal' tee I bought that night, right before the riot! Being at the front at this theater, you have a much better chance of a handshake than at most other venues. But even more fun is helping the "stage jumpers" get up there on the stage floor. I've even caught a shirt but that was at the Downtown LA show last year. I'll be at the front of Pool D (left-center side). Watching the Moz Hollywood Bowl concert videos has got me all excited! Let's see who else is coming. All fans sitting elsewhere are welcome to chime in to share your story as well!

Doesn't look as if the show will go ahead. There are still tons of tickets available. If it does somehow go ahead, there'll be a few dozen overweight latinos to keep you company up at the front, but not much else.

Doesn't look as if the show will go ahead. There are still tons of tickets available. If it does somehow go ahead, there'll be a few dozen overweight latinos to keep you company up at the front, but not much else.

Seriously, no negativity here please, leave that for the other threads. Just here for fun and making fan connections. There's plenty of time left and room in the front for all shapes and sizes.

ill see ya there. used to live in LA, traveling from Nashville. pit section 3. rock on!

section a, row 3. used to see Morrissey for a lot of the general admission shows when he did small venues 10-15 years ago. so I need to be close if ya know what I mean. :)

Tags
front row hollywood bowl pit pool circle
Back
Top Bottom