HMV selling 2cd edition of Greatest Hits for £18.99

I couldn't believe it when i went in to HMV yesterday and i saw it at that price!:mad: It's far too much. I had £15 with me and £3 on a HMV gift card and i didn't have enough! I went to FOPP and got the record for £13 which i thought was rather good. I think a Greatest hits at that price- ep. nowdays when CD's are ment to be cheaper becuase of downloads, is far too much.

I got mine at hmv.co.uk for £14.99 inc p+p. £18.99 is a ridiculous
price.

I keep saying this......
It'll be £5 in Fopp Records withing a few weeks......
that's when I shall buy it. Because I'm not a true fan;)

Jukebox Jury

Also...and I may sound a little anal here...but don't you just hate it when they relase a digipak that is TOO BIG to fit in a regular CD rack :mad:

Zavvi have it for £17. Too much. I was gonna just download the second disc from itunes but it doesn't seem to be available. I guess I may have to stump up. I would order online but again...digipak...postage nightmare! They usually arrive creased, squashed and dented.

Ho-Hum! :(

Just been in Asda, Harpurhey.
2 CD format is £9.77

Jukebox Jury

kinnell, I've just got word from Amazon.Ca that my delux cd's (£11 ea inc p+p) should be with me by May! :confused:

love

Grim

Grim,
when you say 'each', do you mean £22 for the double album or £11?:confused:

Jukebox Jury

Grim,
when you say 'each', do you mean £22 for the double album or £11?:confused:

Jukebox Jury

oops no I meant that I've bought 4 lots, so they are £11 per double cd edition. Not all of them are for me though!

love

Grim

Just been in Asda, Harpurhey.
2 CD format is £9.77

Jukebox Jury

They charged me £13.97 at the one near Eastlands yesterday. I bought it because it was the only one they had left.

Back
Top Bottom