Highland Park, IL - Ravinia Festival (Sep. 14, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
You’re Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Lady Willpower / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself / Everyday Is Like Sunday / If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack the Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @Case

• Ravinia Festival photos (7 total)

full

Last edited:
So one third of fans were there to see Interpol? That rather makes the previous poster's point I note you say 'packed' rather than sold out.

His live touring days are numbered.

are you being deliberately obtuse? Of course you are because you are a strange, strange person. You seem to be a little simple as well, so I will explain it to you. When Interpol played, the pavilion was only about 1/3 full, with only about 20 people dancing/clapping. The rest were there to see Moz. When Moz started the pavilion was full. So no, a 1/3 of the fans were not there to see interpol. They simply arrived early as I did. I doubt if there we re more than 10 people who were only there to see Interpol.

Ravinia probably holds around 10,000 if you include the lawn. Has Moz ever sold out 10,000? It was a really good crowd. So the evidence doesn't support your odd assertion at all.

are you being deliberately obtuse? Of course you are because you are a strange, strange person. You seem to be a little simple as well, so I will explain it to you. When Interpol played, the pavilion was only about 1/3 full, with only about 20 people dancing/clapping. The rest were there to see Moz. When Moz started the pavilion was full. So no, a 1/3 of the fans were not there to see interpol. They simply arrived early as I did. I doubt if there we re more than 10 people who were only there to see Interpol.

Ravinia probably holds around 10,000 if you include the lawn. Has Moz ever sold out 10,000? It was a really good crowd. So the evidence doesn't support your odd assertion at all.

Well reasoned exposition, putting to rest the wild skinny troll insanity.:thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom