Hi

StrangeLilGirl!

So.. Yeah.. Hi :)

I'm new here, so I guess I'll just introduce myself first.

I'm a little girl from Holland, so sorry for my poor English. I'm 12 years old, I know it's quite young, but I'll soon turn 13. In July actually.

I used to live in The Hague, a city in Holland, but I got to a VERY small village in the south of Holland when I was 8 years old. Because my mum was schizophrenic and she found my stepdad -who must be killed- there. Anyway, I still haven't found peace with it. I hate it here, I don't have any friends, but I don't feel any need to, I like to be alone, but when there is someone with me who I like, I can be really happy and talkative ;)

I've got a pretty bad time ahead, and at the moment they want to get me into a "mental hospital" or to a "child psychiatrist". I'm also very paranoid, I believe in ghosts and I'm a trouble maker.

Uhmm.. I also love to draw, I love art. And I love reading, English books though. I like the old English grammar and I don't know why but I find English a really romantic language.

Anyways, here I am, I hope I won't annoy you peeps :D
Oh, and a drawing of Moz I made, because I love him :)
http://darkside1918.deviantart.com/art/Morrissey-in-Colour-199671033

Re: Hi..?

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it. Nice drawing too...

Haha thanks! I guess I will :) And thank you! ^^

Welcome. Sorry to hear about all those terrible things you're going through at the moment. Hope life starts looking better for you soon.

Thanks, and I guess it will. My mum told me that after a year of begging I can go to a school in the city, where they als teach you more art. And I want to become an artist, so yeah.. But they might lie, they do that pretty often..

Back
Top Bottom