HELP ME! please...

Lor

I have M.A.D.
Struggling...

What is the equation of a line that passes through (6,8) and (11,23)? :confused:

y=3x-10? Just did it on a bit of paper, although I may have done a wrong formula. I haven't done one of these in a year or so.

How nice... I don't want the answer though, just point me in the right direction somebody. How do I do it? What do I have to look for?

I've heard that the men who invented the mathematical field did so just for the opportunity to sit around with their young students and "accidentally" let their robes come open. :(

Well it seems to be working... Thank you very much. Must seem simple to all you adults though. :)

Well it seems to be working... Thank you very much. Must seem simple to all you adults though. :)

i've been struggling with things like that for years in university, they left a stain on me :mad:

ps. hi dave!

Right, now I'm off to do about a hundred (ok, that's an exaggeration) more then. Should have done some at the weekend...

i've been struggling with things like that for years in university, they left a stain on me :mad:

ps. hi dave!
Hi Anna (if that is really you and not some vile ginger that hijacked your account) ! ;)

Psychopaths? Why? Ugh... just had a bite out of a rat treat (don't ask why) and feel slightly sick.

Not in the slightest. It has no use to anyone, except mathematicians and psychopaths.

This is true. I had to go on a week long maths course in the summer, and I swear, the number of times I was almost in tears... I was just about to have a go, but I see someone else beat me to it! Thank God, I probably can't remember how to do it now...
Psychopaths? Why? Ugh... just had a bite out of a rat treat (don't ask why) and feel slightly sick.

Was it one of those rat treats that looks kike a musli bar? Easy mistake! When I had rats, Iused to give them dog biscuits, they love them and they're so much cheaper than rat treats. And banana. And digestive biscuits.

Another way (or it's what you've written, my english is not always that good).

y2-y1-/x2-x1=k

23-8/11-6=15/5=3

23=(3*11)-10

(y2=k*x2-10)

y=3x-10

Just had to:D.
Sorry.

well then, how long is a piece of string!

I quite like equations in a sick sort of way

Back
Top Bottom