Hello

nutritiouspig

New here, but I've been a fan of The Smiths and Moz since The Queen is Dead. Was lucky enough to see The Smiths play in Los Angeles, way back in 1986. I've got some pictures from the show I should scan and share here.

New here, but I've been a fan of The Smiths and Moz since The Queen is Dead. Was lucky enough to see The Smiths play in Los Angeles, way back in 1986. I've got some pictures from the show I should scan and share here.

Hello welcome and please do

Hello, I'm new too! I would also love love love to see the photos, please share!
I have some lovely ones from his last London gig at Hammersmith. Is there a post to share them on?

Hello, I'm new too! I would also love love love to see the photos, please share!
I have some lovely ones from his last London gig at Hammersmith. Is there a post to share them on?

in the main morrissey page there is still i believe a morrissey fink thread. i had to look up the meaning of fink but its the place to post photos unless its of a specific show and youd like to place them in the after show thread. either is the place to post i think

Back
Top Bottom